HIS MAA KI PAINTING

ok so here ridhima only know that anupriya is his step mother  but doesn't know who is his real mom....(pata chal jaega q maine aisa change kiya).....starts after the painting started burning

.......................

ridhima came in storeroom and after sometimes something started burning when she sees the painting she gets shock seeing the person in it....... 

ri: she can't be her  (whispers),(all the raisinghania came smelling something burning)

vansh, ishani, and siya went numb seeing the painting is burning whereas ridhima was crying

v: (shouting) WHO THE HELL DID THIS (soon he spots ridhima she was shivering due to fear or what)

hearing vansh's shout she came back to her senses

ri:(whispering) nononono s..she ca..can't be he..here(ridhima suddenly ran towards painting and started stopping the fire frm her hand like a mad person)

ang saw this and ran towards her to stop her but ridhima was not stopping

ang: stop it bhabhi..ur hand will burn(even raisinghania's were watching her that why is she behaving like that)

ri: (jerking angre) leave me i said leave meeeeee(shouting but when angre didn't leave her she slapped him hard making him fall even raisinghania's were shocked seeing the scenario in front of them as ridhima was not looking less than some mad person right now her red eyes, shivering lips, messy her, full face is red by crying and burned hands)

v goes and jerked ri hard making her come in her sense

ri:(sobbing) v..vansh s..she..will....a..again..l..leave..me....v...vansh...sh..she

v:(shouting) WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO U RIDHIMA LOOK AT URSELF..... AND WHO WILL AGIN LEAVE U

ri:(pointing towards painting) she will again..leave..me i don't want to loose her

v: ridhima she is dead(shouting while crying)

ri:(she slapped him making everyone shock) NO!!!!! SHE IS NOT DEAD SHE IS ALIVE.....

i: what the hell ridhima!!!!!! what is thi new drama and let me tell u she is dead so how can she come......

ri: nooooooo she  is not.. v..vansh u say her na to come she will listen u yeah i know she told me she loves u soo much vansh tell her to come na plzzzzzz i want her(she again started crying)

v: (he didn't said anything except) HOW DO U KNOW HER

ri: first tell me what is her painting doing in this  house

v:(shouting) I ASKED HOW DO U KNOW HER!!!!!!!!!!

ri: *************

ridhima said shocking everyone that what relation she shares with uma...