~✩ Enhypen » When you are sad or crying

When you are sad or crying (Hyung line)

Heeseung

- He notices your eyes getting all watery and imeteadly wraps you in a hug without wasting a second.
- You cry your hearts out in his embrace, making his shirt all wet from the tears.
- "Its ok it's ok y/n. They doesn't deserve you. Just let them go when they don't want to stay".
- "Why does everything always have to be happen with me?" You manage to say between sobbing.
- "I'm sorry.... it will be alright. I'm here. You know I love you. I'm not leaving you like them, I promise" he comforts you until you feel better.
- "Lets go buy your favorite snacks? I will give you whatever you want today~ but please don't cry my princess" he says and wipes the tears from your face.

Jay

- You guys are on a date. But you are a bit less cheerful than usual.
- He notices you aren't eating or saying anything. Zooning out all of a sudden. That's when he knows something's off about you.
- "Babe what's making you so upset?"
- You come back in your sense. "Uh? Oh umm.. actually one of my friend isn't replying to me. I really don't know what I have done..."
- "Oh is that so? Give me their number. I need to have a serious talk with them" he says.
- "No nooo it's okay! Let it go".
- "Are you sure?"
- "Yeah" you smile at him
- "Ugh... okay. Let me know if something happen".

Jake

- You open the door and storm into his apartment.
- He was drinking some water. Seeing you coming like that, he chokes on his water. He stares at you with wide eyes and a worried expression, as you make your way towards the couch.
- You sit there cross legged and with a sad yet kinda angry expressions.
- He slowly comes towards you and sits beside you.
- "What's wrong?"
- "I hate eomma! She scolded me".
- "For what?"
- "For nothing! She always misunderstands me!"
- "Oh" he remains silent for a while and suddenly comes closer and rests his arm around your neck.
- He starts saying loudly, indicating your mom, like she's actually standing infront of him. "Hey my future mother-in-law! Why do you always misunderstand my precious y/n? I don't like seeing her sad like this... She's my innocent lil babyy~ I know she's a good child~" he pouts.
- You slowly turns your head towards him and can't help but chuckle.
- You throw yourself in top of him and start hitting him. (Not so hard lol)
- "Who said I'm a good child huh?!!"

Sunghoon

- You two went on shopping and you notice a big plushie in a corner of a shop and start pleading him.
- "Please hooniee~ I want that~"
- He laughs at you. "Grow up y/n~ I can't take it when people will talk behind my back for having a 5 years old girlfriend. Lets go buy something else" he says and drags you to the other side.
- You keep frowning all the times and answer him briefly if he asks something.
- He of course notices your sudden change and excuses himself for a little while and tells you to wait for him there.
- After some times, you see him coming back with that plushie while holding that infront of his face. It was an animal plushie.
- He pokes you with its hand and speaks "Hello miss, is this y/n? I'm lost and I have been looking for her. And also can you please tell her to forgive Sunghoonie for making his princess sad? He just liked to joke~"
- You know you can't resist him so you take that from him and immetedly jump onto him for a hug.
- "Thank you so much hoonie!~ You know I can't stay mad with you~ I love you!~"

A/N : Which one is your favorite?