7

She then whispered to her mom. "Mom, can i use the bathroom for a while?" "Okay, hurry back, honey." She nodded and got up with smile to them.

She disappeared from sight of the table, walked upstairs where the bathroom are, "Ugh, why did my head had to hurt now?" Groaning, holding her head with eyes closed. Her foot the slipped before she got to step on the stairs, made her body fall to the front.

Luckily, someone pulled her waist and her back was touched with the body. "You should be careful." He whispered. Other than that, her watch was beeping uncontrollably. Wooyoung then looked at the watch and turned it off.

"Try to take a deep breath. Breath in and breath out slowly." He told her as she was hard to breathe now. When she did, she started to calm. Y/n felt weird because she don't even need the pill. She felt calm when he embraced her. "T-thank you, Wooyoung-ah. You can l-let me go now."

"Your heart fine now but you still stuttering. You sure you're okay?" His hand wrapped around her waist, still doesn't move. Until a pairs of footsteps was heard. The twins was shocked watching the scene in front of their eyes right now.

"We just passed by. We don't see anything on the stairs." "Plus, the dinner was done. So you can continued anything you do." Hyunjin pushed Yeji to the living room. Y/n sighed when she heard their voices.

Wooyoung now lifted y/n walking upstairs. "Wooyoung. What are you doing?" Y/n shouted whispered. He ignored her and stopped on the hallway. "Where is your room?"

"It's obviously, wait- Why? What do we want to do in my room?"

"Anything i want to do with you?!" He smirked and continue lifting y/n on his hand to the room with signed 'Y/N'.

He finally put her sat on the bed and trapped y/n between his hand on the mattress. "I miss you." He whispered on her face and sat on the floor in front of her. Wooyoung saw a cardigan on the chair, before put it on her lap. He stared at her face, searching for the eyes.

"Excuse me, but this is rude. You got in my rooms without my permission- well, technically you did but-" she added when Wooyoung furrowed. "What's wrong with you? We just met three days ago and you did this to me like we're friends?" She asked seriously. Wooyoung was hurt with her words but he just turn down his head and sighing.

"Answer me Jung Wooyoung."

"I'm sorry." He mumbled. They were silence for a minute.

"Ok fine. I'm sorry too." Y/n gave in.

"But-" Wooyoung looked at her.

"can you tell me what is going right now?"

✧♡✧

<Back to 10 years ago>
Y/n and Wooyoung was 8 y/o kids. They always together whenever and wherever they go. Since their mother was best friend, they lived together as a neighbour.

Every afternoon, they will play on the backyard together. Sometimes when y/n need to take her medicine, Wooyoung is the one who always helped her get through it.

"Take a deep breath in and breath out slowly." He told her as he do the same.

And everytime it works, he will gave her either a toy ring or bracelet. Even got their own nickname.

"Are you okay now cupcake?"

"Yes, thank you baby." (A/n trust me ignored this and don't even imagine it idek how i came up w this, im sorry guys)

Yeah, sweet right? (same as cringe ミ●﹏☉ミ)

Until one day, Mr. Jung was informed that he'll be transferred to States for the project there.