9

A note crumpled in ball had been thrown on y/n's backyard between the gate. As she take and open it,

"Are you still mad at me?"

She huffed and wrote, "Yes. Don't talk to me."

After she throw back, a minute than the note was back in her backyard.

"Ok, i'm not talking to you instead write to you. ;)"

Y/n whined and shouted, "Stop it. I was mad at you." Then cried.

Wooyoung immediately ran to her through the gate, panicked. "Shh shh, i'm sorry. It was my fault."

He caressed her head, and sing,

"Looking for star,
Looking for love,

그대는 나만의 별
언제나 그댈 빛나게 해줄게요
Forever you're my heart

Looking for star
Looking for love
어떤 슬픔도 올 수 없게
언제까지나 그댈 지켜줄 거예요
Forever you are my star."

Y/n calmed down, and they hugged.

"I'm sorry." They both said on the same time. Then laughed. Without realizing their parents was watching them from a far. After hearing y/n crying just now they also ran, searching for her but stopped when saw Wooyoung.

Y/n shot up her head, Hyeji beside her flinched. "Y/n. Are you sleeping in my class?" The teacher asked, she panicked as all attention on her.

"I-i'm sorry Miss Kim." She mumbled, but the teacher realized her pale face.

"Are you okay? You look pale."

"Y/n you okay?" Hyeji whispered beside her, holding her hand. Her vision started to blurry, her heart rate up. She forgot to eat her medicine just now, making the watch beeping loudly in the class.

"Y/n, breath slowly." Seonghwa told her as Miss Kim ran towards y/n. Instead, she sat up and run out the class. The teacher called her but ignored. Seonghwa stand up, go to y/n's bag, searching for the medicine.

"You stay here, explained to the teacher, i'll find her." He whispered to Hyeji, received a nod from her.

"Seonghwa, where are you going?!" The teacher shouted, saw him ran out the class.

"Miss Kim." She hold her hand, stopping her from chasing Seonghwa. In the class, everyone started whispering.

Seonghwa ran to the way y/n's towards. He know where is she going to be, rooftop. He run up the stairs, holding her medicine where she need it now. Before he get to arrived the rooftop, his tracks stopped when he saw it.

✧♡✧

While y/n running in the hallway with heavy breathing. 'Ugh, i forgot to take my medicine.' She thought but her legs still manage to run up the stairs towards rooftop. Without realizing someone was following her since she got out the class.

Y/n's vision was blurry, her watch still making the sounds. She can't take it anymore so her legs stopped from stepping the staircase and her body ready to fall down. Suddenly, a hand pulled hers made her body to turn around. Y/n can't saw the face because of the blurry vision, but she can felt two arm wrapping her waist, preventing her from falling. Her weak body touched the stone-like one, and her head on their shoulder. Their hand was rubbing circle on her back to calm her down.