HEART ME

Thank You So Much Dear Friends Who Read, Voted & Commented...

Let's Get into the story

Abhi hurriedly running Inside the Mumbai Railway station...The Train Horn blows indicating that the train will leave soon...He sighs in relief when he steps inside the Train Coupe and the Train starts leaves the station...

He looks into His ticket as He walks towards his seat number...He saw his Friends Purab and Vin already in their seats...He throws his bag to Vin and sits beside them..

Both giggles at Abhi...

"Damn!! We thought you won't reach Here at time!!" Vin says as He chuckles...Abhi rolls his Eyes hearing it...

"Mann How will I miss Alia and King's Marriage...This is the first Marriage in Our gang!!" Abhi tells him as he pulled out the water bottle from His Bag as He starts to gulp the water...

"So you're not here to convince your Girlfriend??" Purab Asked curiously looking at Abhi...Abhi Glared at him...

"Purab don't you know Pragya broke up with him!" Vin chuckled...Abhi Glared at Him...

"Stop Glaring at us Abhi...We all know what has happened..Your supposed Girlfriend Pragya broke up with you after she saw you Hugging Maya!!"

"We all know what is between Me and Maya..She is like a Sister to me ..Pragya blowed out of proportion...And she is Not even ready to listen to me!!" Abhi sighs sadly...Vin placed his hand on his shoulder...

"I miss Her!!" Abhi tells them sadly...

"Why we are here Abhi!! In King and Alia's Marriage we will help you to patch up with Pragya!!" Purab said seeing Abhi so sad...

"I couldn't able to believe that she trusted that Tanu over me!!" Abhi tells feeling Hurt...He remembers how Tanu badmouthed about Him and Maya to Pragya..And she believed it...

He Knows Pragya is being  over Possessive about Him...That day it's Not their day everything went out to the toll and they break-up with Each other...After that He tries a lot to convince Her but she is the way too stubborn..She is not listening to Him...

It's been two weeks since they break up with each other..He Knows she still loves him but Her damn ego is not letting her to listen to him...He is Missing her so much...He is determined that Anyhow He will convince her in Alia's Marriage..He have enough One week time to plan everything and Get back in her in his track...

The Next Day they reached Bangalore were the Marriage is taking place.. It was early morning so King Reached to pick up them...

They Reached the marriage Hall where the Marriage gonna take place...

"Abhi you go and take rest..We can talk in the morning!!" King Says...Abhi nods as he looks around searching for someone...

"I know whom you're searching for...She already reached!! Morning we can talk!!" King tells Him.. Abhi sighs and he Went from there...

"Abhi not the third room it's second room man!!" King shouts but Abhi Went inside the room..

"Fuck Mannn...it's Pragya's Room!!" King sighs ....Purab Chuckles...

"Let them be... As if they didn't shared the room before!!" Purab winks his eyes...

"But that time is different mann!!" King reasoned...

"She still loves Him..She is just anger on him...In a closed room everything will be alright!!" Vin said.. Trio Chuckles...And they went from there ..