I WANT YOU (EPILOGUE)

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘😘

As per Everyone's wish I'm posting the epilogue here.. Thanks for the huge support to this story friends!!! ❤❤❤❤

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get Into The Story...

Next Day....

Pragya is Preparing Coffee for Abhi and for herself and she is setting milk for Aditi after she got ready... She really happy today that She got back her Love again...

Sometimes Abhi drowns in his guilty but Pragya Determined that she won't make him Drown in Guilty..

Yes he did a Mistake but he realized his mistakes he deserves the second chance.. At the other end she don't know how Rithik And Arjun gonna react once they comes to know about Abhi..

Her thoughts came to an alt when she has been hugged from back by Her Love Abhi...

"Good Morning Love!" whispers Abhi and he starts to nuzzle her neck...

Pragya leans back to his shoulder to give him access... Abhi turns her towards him and he kissed her forehead...

"Good Morning Abhi!" she kissed his lips...But it turned to an Passionate kiss and the Kiss become intense one... Abhi pulls her closely...

After when they heard Aditi's crying they broke the kiss...

"Oh God why My Princess is Crying!?" asked Abhi he About to move towards Aditi's room...

"She will Cry if I'm not with her when she wake up!" reasoned Pragya...

"Ok then I'll give her a Surprise!" Abhi about to move were Pragya holds his wrist...

"You know She is so Angry on her papa for Not came to visit her.. So first I go and send her to our Room OK! You stay there ....I'll send her!" tells Pragya and she went to Aditi's Room taking a glass of Milk...

Abhi nods and he went to their Room.. He is so nervous that How Aditi gonna React to it... But he knows anyhow he will convince his Little Brat ...

In Aditi's Room...

Pragya takes Aditi and she make her sit on her lap... Pragya carres her forehead and she kissed her cheeks.. She handovers the Milk to Her and Aditi starts to Sip the Milk ....Once she done with it.....

"Princess One surprise for you baby!" tells Pragya..

Hearing the word surprise Aditi's face lightens...

"What?? Surprise mom??" squeals Aditi..

"Your Papa has came here to see you!"

Aditi shocked...

"Really??" asks Aditi...

Pragya Nods... Pragya shows the Direction.. Aditi runs towards her dad...

She enters inside the Room.. Aditi shocked to see Abhi sitting there... Abhi smiles at her...

"Adhu Baby.. Come to Papa!" tells Abhi widening his arms...

Aditi stood there for sometimes looking at Abhi..

"You!! Mr Handsome you're my Papa???" asks Aditi...