chapter 4

Y/n's POV

Y/n:*sigh*I'll take care of 'em...

TK:are you sure y/n?

Y/n:if I want to get along with him and also do my job than I don't really have a choice you know!

TK:okay just don't go feral all of a sudden and start hurting him...

Y/n: I'm not a monster,TK,I can still control myself.

I got to the counter to take Peter's order and felt more and more scared because he kept looking at me nonstop and still wouldn't close his eyes a single second...how can he even do that?!?it creeps me out...

Y/n: Peter could you please stop staring,it's really uncomfortable...

Peter: oh okay,sorry if it bothers you but you just look so pretty that I can't stop staring at your beautiful face...

Y/n:(omg are you frickin' kidding me,he is trying to flirt now?)anyways what would you like to order?

Peter:I will take (whatever you think he would take cuz idk what he likes to eat),please?

Y/n:okay,TK you heard the order,right?

TK:YEP!

Y/n:okay,then let's get started to cook,then.

I smile again as i head into the kitchen to prepare the man's order since i know he can't see into the kitchen room and doesn't have the right to go in it since only the people who work in this restaurant have the right to access the kitchen and the other rooms.

I started cooking what Peter wanted,still not sure if this person could be the figure i see every night in my room...but this is not going to stop me from doing my work and I will get him to tell me all of the truth.

°•☆timeskip brought to you by peter still stalking y/n☆•°

Y/n:Peter,here is what you ordered and also,do you mind if I sit with you to talk a bit?

Peter:OH!absolutely not!I don't mind at all!!its actually great to hear that you want to talk with me!

Y/n:(jesus christ stop being so excited around me...)will I be able to ask you questions?

Peter:of course,darling~

Y/n:*sigh*

As I sat with Peter,I felt less scared of him for some reason,why is he so kind with me yet follows me everywhere I go and acts weird?...oh well...

Y/n:soooooo.....I want to get straight to the point.why are you following me?

Peter:oh...its these kinds of questions....I have to answer truthfully so....I'm also gonna get straight to the point and I will understand it If you hate me after all of this....

Y/n:mhm...I'm listening,go on.

Peter:before you even knew...I was already following you and stalking you but I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable because of it...

Y/n: okay...is it you I hear every night before I fall asleep?cuz your voice tells me something.

Peter:*sigh* yes it is...

Y/n:jesus christ...is it you that I see in my room in front of my bed every night when I wake in the middle of the night?

Peter:yes,it is me that did all this...

Y/n:why are you doing all of this?!?!?*gasp*do you have a crush on me?!

Peter:...yes...I do have a crush on you but I can't help it...

Y/n:*sigh*....okay...listen,Peter,I can give it a chance but please do not hurt anybody okay?and don't go stalking too much...if you want to see me at night ,than just tell me and I'll let you in but no hurting others unless they are trying to hurt you or me,and no kidnapping please!okay?

Peter:...fine.and THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING TO BE WITH ME!!!can I really call you darling now?

Y/n: sure!

Maybe it won't be so bad after all...who knows,maybe it'll be great,actually...

(And I'm stopping here cuz I'm tired and have other stuff to do but if I have some more free time later I will maybe also do chapter 5 today but it's not sure cuz I can be really busy,and also I tried my first monster can yesterday,and I think it has a good taste but i don't like the smell...tho i couldn't finish drinking it cuz there was way too much in this can and it was pretty late,I already have difficulties to sleep so if I drink this completely, i won't be able to sleep for 3 days!anyways enough with telling about my life!!I sure hope you will like this chapter and tell me in the comments what do you think of it.in the mean time, AUTHOR~CHAN OUT!!!)

815 words!!!!I'm going even higher than the usual and it's great!!I'm so happy!!