Chapter 10

A/n: I am soooo sorry for not posting for so long,I was just really busy and we've been preparing our vacation and I'll be on vacation this Saturday for a whole week!!!!!also I hope you all had great vacation and to the kids reading this,school starts again soon so get ready for it!!also I didn't update for so long cuz mom and I were doing anime marathons,I was also waiting for some anime merch and also got my own death note,and also an ibuki mioda cosplay for my birthday that is on the 16th of September!i also had some physical problems tho and family problems with my dad and my mom arguing all the time so yeah and I have my venting book to let all this anger,sadness and other negative emotions out instead of hurting myself.anyways I'm gonna stop talking about my life and let you guys read this chapter that you've all been waiting for!!!enjoy!

Y/n's POV

I slept at don's apartment and it was really cosy and I didn't get any problem!don even accepted for me to ask him anything if I'm not feeling safe!this morning ,i woke up ,happy to know nothing bad happened to me.don knocked on the door and asked if I woke up.i answer him with a simple « yes » and get up out of the guest bed.he had given me one of his shirts and since I was still pretty short compared to him,it did like a dress.

I hear don preparing breakfast while i put my clothes on.after changing to my clothes,I went to eat (f/f) with don in the kitchen.

💥Timeskip brought to you by BOOM BOOM BOY!!! Aka  bakugou💥

I finished brushing my hair and told don that I went to visit an old friend of mine.he gave me a taser and some pepper spray for if Peter was to reappear and try to kidnap me again.i took the same path as usual until I got to her house.she already knew I was coming since I sent her a message to tell her and gave her the time I would be here.and she was already outside waiting for me.

???:hi, Y/n!!

Y/n:hi Sarah!!

(And suspense cuz I love to torture my precious readers muahahahahah!!!anyways I don't remember if Sarah is gf's and if it's not,then could you tell me in the comment section what her name truly is.anyways I hope you truly enjoyed this chapter and will stay high for some more chapters!!!!welp that's all I wanted to say so....yeah.AUTHOR~ CHAN OUT!!!!!!!)

452 words,yay,I'm back up!!!