PART- 1

Rabir come to Kartik cabin.

Ranbir:- Sir, I have a important talk.

Kartik:- How many time I ask you to not to call me sir.

Ranbir:- I got an call from your house. Your mother health is getting worse day by day. She want to meet Your Pregnant Wife.

Kartik:- What My Pregnant Wife.

                      Flashback 1

Kartik got tensed and recall the moment how he lies about he married.

Swarna:-  Kartik you are getting successful man why don't you get married.

Kartik:- Mom I had married already. Sorry for not knowing you.

                             Flashback 2

Swarna:-  Kartik my son pls bring my daughter in law house . I want too see her. You even not send her photo.

Kartik:-  Mom I can't bring her home coz she is Pregnant.

Swarna:- What I am going to become grandma and you are going to become father. Congratulations Kartik.

Flashback end

Kartik:- Now what I will do ? From where I am going to bring my wife no My Pregnant Wife.

Both Kartik and Ranbir get tensed. And leave in the car.

PARALLEL SCENE

A man (shout on the top of his lungs):- Get out from my house. You are not my daughter. My daughter died when she married that orphan.

A lady:- You tarnished our image our image infornt of our society.

The lady asked naira to leaves.

Naira:- Mom Dad pls let me live her. Where I will go after Sanjay' s dead. And the important news Mom I pregnant Dad  you are going to become grandpa.

A man ( again shout on the top of his lungs) :- Enough Naira I don't want to hear anything. And ur child is not my grandson.

Naira:- Dad what are you telling. My child is our blood. You both have blood relation.

The lady:-  Naira don't forget if he is not our blood he is the son of that orphan.

Naira understand her parents will not her and her child. She leaves from there without saying a word. And walking at road like lifeless body.

PARALLEL SCENE

Kartik and Ranbir sit in the car . Ranbir is driving the car.

Rabir:- Sir We will do now know? How we will handle the situation.

Kartik:- Let me think Ranbir. I can't say the true to Mom. Then what I will do .

They where talking when someone come in front of the car and Ranbir put brakes but person fall down .

Author note:-

Hey guys how was the chapter if interesting then comments and let me know. Pls vote.

And who are excited for next chapter .