Part-8

Kartik was explaining naira.

Kartik:-  That night when rhea die. Ranbir was very drunk coz rhea want to use him and get him. But I go to Ranbir room and see that. I stop rhea but she started fight with me .

The moment of rhea dead.

Kartik:- What are you doing rhea.

Rhea:- Kartik go from here. Today no one can come between Ranbir and me . Not ever Prachi.

Rhea take a flower vase and go to bit Kartik but he hold her hand.

Kartik:- Are you crazy rhea.

Rhea:- Yes I am in Ranbir love. Ranbir is my love and everything. But he is blind in Prachi love and cannot see this. That why today me and Ranbir will reunite and Prachi can't do anything.

Rhea push Kartik he fall down. Kartik unconscious there. After he get up in the morning. When he go down he knows about rhea dead.

Kartik:-  What happened here.

Some one:-  A girl fall from the window.

Kartik go to see the person. He was shock see her face. She was rhea..

Kartik:- And I really don't know what happened then.

Naira:- OMG! Kartik it is very seriously.

Ranbir:- Yes Prachi that why we are not coming here. Coz we don't want to involve anyone. That why Kartik lies to his family .

Prachi:- I can understand. But killed rhea .

Naira:- Pls stop this now. Now we should focus on your mother Kartik.

Everyone agree.

So after three days:-

Kartik mother is discharged from the hospital. Kartik had developed some feeling for naira coz she care her mother.

Kartik:- Thank you naira.

Naira:- welcome. BTW now we have to know who was the murder of rhea.

Kartik:-  No naira coz me I can't trouble you and your child. You should rest now.

Naira:- No Kartik I have to .

Kartik:- Why naira.

Naira ( in her mind) :- Coz this murdered is related to my children father. But I can't say you this.

Kartik:-  Naira are listening me.

Naira:- Yes Kartik. You are right I should stayed out of it.

Recaps:- Naira grahpravesh is happening. Shahana and Aryan menhdi ceremony announced Manish and give all the responsibility to naira.