~Chapter 13~

Y/n POV

"So I'm right," I mutter.

"Right about what?" Thana asks before Emily can.

"They're putting children from WCKD workers in cell 7, but I don't know why..."

"What's your name then?" Emily asks, and for the first time in forever not mean.

"Y/n Paige..."

~ later~

"I'm hungry," Emily informed us. I don't know how long we have been there, but it's long.

"Me too," Thana groans.

" I don't think they're going to give us food cuz you say you're hungry," I say but I hope they're going to bring food. I'm hungry, just like everyone else in this cell. 

We need to escape. I look around the room to see if there are cameras, and there are none. Why not?

"Guys, we need to escape," I say.

"Why?" Emily asks. And that's what I call a dumb question. To people that say that there are no dumb questions, I just proved you wrong. Or, Emily did.

"Because I don't feel like getting tortured?" I answer. In the way I said it, it sounded like it was the most simple and logical answer ever. It probably was.

"Yeah, you're right, but how? I bet there are many security cameras and there are many guards." Thana mentions. "And how are you going to survive the scorch?"

"Good question, but I know how, kinda. And if my friends escape WCKD, then I will see them too. If I escape, I'm gonna look for them. You can come with me, or try to survive on your own in the scorch, or stay here, in cell 7, and get broken by WCKD." I give some kinda smile that looks fake. "We or you will die in almost all options, so I advise you chose wisely."

A/n: I hope you liked the chapter! 

Yes, this is, once a shorter chapter, but I don't feel like making it longer 😅

- Jasmien xxx