s e v e n

The next morning, the three older teenagers definitely made their presence noticeable. With their whining about headaches and the bright lights and noises. James and Addie suddenly decided they were half deaf for the day and made extreme effort to talk loudly and play music at a rather high level. 

Harry never mentioned the night before again. In fact he wasn't even around in the morning. Addie didn't see him properly for almost a week. He would drop quick kisses onto her forehead as he hurried out early every morning (if he even came home the night before at all) and that was it. 

Addie had her geometry homework under her arm, the only person who would and could help her was probably Riley. And she really needed a good grade, so she was hunting him down. Addie guessed he was probably eating in the kitchen, he was always eating.

She was searching for him when she saw two figures walking down the left hallway. One was tall, very tall, with thick blonde hair on his head, he strode along with confidence and purpose. Beside the man was Addie's brother Harry. His usual walk of power was missing, he seemed to have lost the authority he had adopted since his brother had died and left him boss.

It had been extremely difficult for Harry when both Harlan and Joe died, he was unexpectedly the head of a huge company as well as in charge of his chittering siblings.

"HOW COULD YOU!"

A.N: Ik this is the most ridiculously short but my family got COVID so it has been a bit hectic :)