Dadzawa

This chapters cover is made by: Lint_CereaL69

After the incident at USJ the injured were brought to Recovery Girls office. There weren't much people injured tho, thanks to the vigilante Yurei. Bakugou, Kirishima, Mina and Kaminari were talking about what happened in the halls. They see Aizawa Sensei coming out of Recovery Girls office, now walking towards the students.

"How are the injured doing, Mr Aizawa?"

"They're doing fine, nobody was injured that badly"

The students let out a sigh of relief.

"Kirishima, Kaminari, come with me. We have something to discuss"

Mina and Bakugou looked at the two boys curiously. The boys just nodded and followed their homeroom teacher.

"You two came to me earlier today, telling me exactly what was going to happen later that day. Sorry for not taking you two serious"

"Its alright, Aizawa Sensei"

"Now, how did you know about the attack?"

"We already told you, a friend of ours texted us about it"

"What is their name?"

"Izuku"

"Surname?"

"We don't know, for some reason he won't tell us"

"Hm, so he texted you two about it?"

"That's correct, yes"

"Can I see the texts?"

The boys hesitated as they looked at eachother. They both knew that they couldn't win against Aizawa, Kirishima sighed as he pulled out his phone and handed it over to his teacher. He slowly goes through the texts between Izuku and his two students.

"Well that is interesting, do you know where he lives?"

Kirishima and Kaminari lock eyes. It stayed silent for a while and then they both shake their head.

Aizawa pinched the bridge or his nose. They don't even know where he lives?! Ugh, this is going to be a long day.

"I'm going to borrow your phone for a while, I hope you don't mind Kirishima. I'm going to ask one of our hackers to track down his device. We must and shall find this Izuku kid"

Kirishima swallowed, this is why Izuku didn't tell us about what happened at the mall. This is why he doesn't trust us with that. Damn, I should've understood earlier.

With Izuku,

The greenette just arrived at his cabin, this sure was a long day, I can finally relax. He changes into his normal outfit and slumps onto the couch. He grabbed his phone to play a video-game when he notices he got a text.

Groupchat- Fruity mfs 🍎💦🏳️‍🌈

Members: Hard Boi🪨, Pickachu⚡️, Mr dead man💀

Pickachu⚡️: Izuku! Aizawa has tracked down your phone and is now on his way to your house or whatever you live in! I have no idea what the chicken nugget you're hiding, but hide it quickly! You don't have much time

Pickachu⚡️: yo dude, kirishima here (Aizawa stole my phone) I am so sorry about this, I just now realized that this is the reason you don't trust us with your secrets. We won't ask you any more unwanted questions

Aizawa is WHAT?! On his way to my cabin?! No fuck no, I'm going to die. Fast! I got to hide my vigilante outfit.

Izuku grabs his vigilante outfit and presses onto the floor to find the loose plank. He found it and quickly stuffs in his outfit. He stands up to look at his work, looks good I'm they won't notice it.