The Games

This chapters cover is made by: https://youtu.be/JFBuuK5SHYQ

Izuku has been living with Erasurehead and Present Mic. The two pro heroes have an insane amount of cats, for some reason the cats really liked the boy. The animals have been sleeping in Izuku's room and have been playing with him everyday.

Every night, before he goes on patrol, he has to go to his old cabin to get his vigilante outfit.

Its evening and Izuku was asleep, although that's what his adopted parents thought. Izuku was actually waiting for it to turn 12 pm so he could go on patrol. Five minutes before twelve, Izuku didn't want to wait any longer so he stood up and snuck out. He floated to his cabin and put on his vigilante outfit.

His patrol was going pretty smooth, he stopped a man from r@ping a girl, beat up some thugs and escaped from Hawks.

The vigilante was sitting on top of a roof, watching over the city. He was so lost in thoughts that he at first didn't even notice the fact that heroes were surrounding him. A pink-colored aroma floats towards the boy as he turns around. Shit, Midnight Izuku thought before he passes out.

The pro heroes take off their mask when the pink smoke has disappeared. Erasurehead and Hawks quickly run towards the vigilante on the floor. Erasurehead stretches out his hand to take off the vigilantes bunny mask. Instead of grabbing the mask, his hand goes right through the boy. Izuku had activated his quirk and made himself go-through right before he passed out.

"We can't touch him"

"Dammit, what do we do now?"

"We'll wait for him to wake up"

"Then what? He'll probably just disappear like always"

Almost all the pro heroes decided that they should just give up on trying to capture the vigilante, except for Aizawa.

"I think I have a plan"

As soon as Izuku woke up he sat up and looked at the heroes in front of him. Well shit. He moved his hand to his face to feel his mask still on. Good, my quirk did its job. Now he turned his head slightly as he recognized the heroes; Erasurehead, Midnight, Hawks and Present Mic.

"Hi heroes, what a pleasure to see you. What brings you to this roof tonight?"

"Same as every night, kid"

"I don't quite get it, why do you heroes try so hard to capture me, a vigilante? Because you spend so much time on chasing me, you have less time for doing your original work"

"This is part of our work, you're still a child after all"

"And that child does your job better than you do"

Izuku grins under his mask at the heroes faces, are they only realizing this now?

"So, how do you find Izuku? Is he behaving?" The vigilante turns to Erasurehead and Present Mic as he said this.

"How do you know about the fact that we adopted Izuku?"

"Oh, me and the little bean have been meeting up. Just to chat about stuff like normal friends do"

"Huh? How? He's normally with us all day"

"Correct! All day, Aizawa. A vigilante does his job at night"

Erasurehead and Present Mic exchange looks. Oh damn, maybe I shouldn't have said that, now they're going to make sure I don't sneak out at night. Hm, doesn't matter, it's not like they can stop me anyways.