Chapter thirteen

TW: Alcohol, swear words and mentions of death, nakedness, rape, torture and zombies

While everyone at the Sanctuary is more or less asleep, Negan is in his room, having a glass of whiskey. He's sitting on his leather couch while looking through Y/N's bag.

He takes out the phone and puts it next to the two diamonds - he doesn't even bother looking at it as he's sure that it won't work anyway.

He then takes out the grey notebook - he frowns a bit. There's not a single word in here. Weird.

What he doesn't know is that only people who can use some sort of magic can read it. It's been "Muggle-proofed".

He then takes out the dark green diary - bingo. He opens it. Shit, she has written a lot of stuff in here. He takes a look at the very first page. "Adventures from the Harry Potter dimension, dreams, nightmares and general thoughts" it says as a title. Negan is intrigued. He then starts to read the whole thing.

He chuckles in amazement. Damn, she has been kidnapped twice, three times if the attempted one counts.

She has gone to some magic school. She has had training sessions there to train her powers. That's pretty cool.

She was taken to some Dark Lord dude who ripped off her school uniform. Kinky.

Her mother was killed by something called the Killing Curse... Damn.

She was almost raped... What the hell?!

And she was tortured in a third dimension... Negan did notice the scars on her right cheek, she apparently also has one on her left thigh.

She has had her first kiss with someone named Lucius Malfoy... Wait, isn't that the dude with the long hair and the cane? Interesting.

She has also had her first dance with another guy in another dimension. Cute.

Negan finds some really interesting thoughts. He chuckles. So this girl has a crush on him, huh? That's an opportunity he simply can't waste.

She also has a huge crush on the blondie with the cane as well as a guy named Severus Snape... Wait a minute, that's the emo guy. Holy shit. She has interesting tastes.

Finishing his drink, Negan calls it a night and goes to bed as well. He sets Lucille on the nightstand, takes off his clothes and goes under the duvet. He looks at his baseball bat. "Good night, baby. Tomorrow I'll have a chat with Y/N. Hell, tomorrow is going to be an interesting day" he says as he laughs. He then falls asleep.

Y/N is having a nightmare about Bellatrix. They are all alone in a dark room. Y/N is tied to a chair. Bellatrix is giving her a creepy smile. "Well, well. We meet again, huh? I did not get to finish the torture last time" she says as she laughs like a lunatic.

Y/N is scared. She can tell that this is a nightmare, but she can't seem to wake up. Bellatrix walks closer to her. Out of the blue, Bellatrix turns into a zombie.

As the zombie snarls and is about to bite her, Y/N wakes up. Her heart is beating fast while she's covered in sweat. That nightmare felt so real. She takes a few deep breaths.

After calming down, she then notices Laura and Vera are awake, both giving her a worried look. "Y/N, are you all right?" Laura gently asks.

Y/N slowly nods. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just had a nightmare. As always" she says, frustrated. She hates that she gets nightmares so often.

She once had a nightmare where Voldemort turned into a snake and tried to eat her. Yeah, really weird. But it felt so real, just like this one.

There's suddenly a knock on the door. It's Dwight with a tray of pancakes. "Here's breakfast. When I come back to collect the tray, you will all need a shower. Negan wants to see all of you at lunch time" he states. He then puts the tray on one of the nightstands and leaves, locking the door.