Chapter eighteen

TW: Swear words, weapons and mentions of death

Negan is absolutely pissed off. How the fuck did they get away?! He can't believe it. He sighs deeply. He's right now in a meeting with his top guys. Simon, Dwight and a few other Saviors.

"We have to be prepared. They will most likely attack soon" Simon says after a long moment of silence.

Negan takes a quick sip of his drink. "Damn right they are. We fucking can't let them win, got it? When they attack, we will have to distract them so we can get the girl. We might only be able to win this fucking war if we use The Keeper of the Diamond" Negan says, frustrated. He doesn't want to use the girl, but he has to.

He suddenly bangs Lucille on the table. "We. Are. Not. Going. To lose. Understand?" he says each time he hits the table with the baseball bat. The Saviors shift in their seats uncomfortably, they however nod at their leader.

"You are all dismissed. The meeting is over" Negan states as he then takes another sip of his drink.

At Alexandria, Lucius groans as he finally wakes up. He can feel something on top of him. It's not exactly heavy, but it is there. Lucius smirks as he looks down. Y/N is lying on top of him while hugging him like one would hug their pillow.

Her right leg is between Snape's legs. Lucius gently brings her right leg next to her left so she doesn't accidentally knee Snape right where it hurts. It's too early in the morning for Lucius' ears to hear screaming.

The movement wakes Snape up. "Good morning, my friend" Lucius says as he smiles at Snape who groans.

"Good morning" he mutters.

When Snape is a bit more awake, he smirks when he sees Y/N's position. "So you are her official pillow now, huh?" he mocks Lucius who just chuckles.

"It seems so. Sorry if I woke you up, by the way. I just removed her leg from yours. She could have easily kneed you in your groin area if she made one wrong movement" he tells his him.

Snape raises an eyebrow at that. "Is that so? Well then, thank you" he says as he nods at Lucius gratefully. He did not want to feel pain this early in the morning, so he really is grateful for that.

Lucius then smirks. "I believe it is my turn to tickle her" he states. Snape smirks as well and nods as he gestures with his head as to say "go ahead".

Lucius then starts to tickle her on her sides between her armpits and hips. She seems to be the most ticklish there. She immediately starts to laugh, hysterically. "N-not again- haha, p-please, s-stop- hahaha" she says through her giggles.

Lucius shows no mercy as he doesn't stop. Tears start to form in her eyes from laughing so much. "L-Lucius- haha, p-please, stop- haha. N-now" Y/N begs.

Lucius smirks as he then slowly stops tickling her. He rests his hands on her lower back, slowly rubbing circles with his thumbs. She finally relaxes as her breathing comes under control.

Lucius chuckles. "I apologise, I simply could not help myself. You are quite adorable when you are laughing while being tickled" he says as he gently pinches her skin which makes her gasp slightly.

Snape smirks. "Indeed. I think we should wake you up like this. Every. Single. Day" he says the last part with dramatic pauses while still smirking.

Y/N blushes as she hides her face in Lucius' chest. She hates being tickled. She's always afraid she will become violent and accidentally hit someone.

Both men chuckle at her shyness. "Do not be shy, darling. It is just us after all" Lucius says as he gives her a seductive smile which just makes Y/N blush even more.

Snape then caresses her right cheek. "Your cheeks are burning. They are really hot. You do look quite adorable with such a flustered face" he teases her. Y/N shyly smiles at them as her cheeks turn even redder. How is that even possible?

Lucius then gently rubs her shoulders. "How about you take a shower, darling? Then Severus and I will make breakfast. We will wake up your friends, too. We will however not tickle them, of course" he says as he laughs.

Nodding, Y/N rises from the bed and grabs her clothes, shoes and necklace as well as her shoulder bag. She then puts on a shirt before she leaves the room to enter the bathroom where she will brush her teeth and take a shower.

Lucius and Snape then make the bed. When the room looks clean and tidy, they put on their clothes and leave the room. They enter the kitchen to make breakfast.

Snape coughs a few times. "Do you even know how to cook?" he questions as he raises an eyebrow at him. Lucius is used to house elves, there's no way he can even cook a readymade meal.

Lucius laughs at that, quite nervously. "... In fact, I cannot. That is why I was hoping you could, Severus" he says as he looks at his friend, hopeful.

Snape rolls his eyes and sighs. "Lucky for you, I can. What should I make? I see there are eggs here in the fridge. How about scrambled eggs?" he suggests.

Lucius smiles as he nods. "That sounds like a good idea. I will go and wake up Laura and Vera while you do the cooking" he states. Nodding, Snape starts to cook as Lucius leaves the kitchen.

A moment later, there are five plates of scrambled eggs on the dinner table. Y/N is the first one to show up. "It smells and looks delicious, Severus" she says as she smiles.

He gives her a small smile. "I am glad you think so. Sit down, the others should be here soon" he says, gesturing to one of the chairs. She sits down as Snape takes the seat next to her.

Lucius then arrives with the other girls. "I guess you three girls love to sleep. I almost thought I had to tickle them too in order to wake them up" Lucius says as he sighs.

Both Laura and Vera snort. Lucius had to tickle Y/N? They would have loved to see that. They then join Snape and Y/N at the table.

Just as they finish eating, there's a knock on the door. Father Gabriel then enters. "Good morning. I just wanted to let you know that we should all get ready soon so we are prepared. If you come to Rick's house in a few minutes, you will be given some weapons" he tells them. They all nod at him. He then leaves to tell Lupin, Black, Harry, Hermione and Ron the same thing.

After about ten minutes, everybody is standing outside Rick's house. There are lots of weapons to choose from. Everybody grabs a gun and a knife. All the wizards are confused how the guns work, though.

"Um, do you think we should be getting guns? I do know what they are, I have just never used one before. Maybe we can just use knives?" Harry suggests.

Michonne thinks for a while. "It's risky, but it could still work. You will need shields just in case, though. The Saviors use guns and will not hesitate to shoot you" she states.

Ron gulps. Bloody hell, are they all going to die today?

After a while, everyone is ready and knows what to do. Go to Sanctuary, save the workers and the wives, kill the Saviors who try to kill them and capture Negan.

As Y/N is the only one who can use her powers, she will have to make him unconscious so they can bring him to the cell in Alexandria. They all then leave to attack.

They are all divided into groups. The Oceanside, the Hilltop, the Kingdom, Rick, Michonne, Daryl, Carol, Rosita, Aaron and Carl will all attack the Saviors since there will be many people that they have to attack.

Eugene will stay at Alexandria, making sure the communication system works as he's in charge of making sure the radio as well as the walkie talkies work.

All the other people from Alexandria will fight too, except for the children and elderly from all the communities who will stay behind with Eugene.

Meanwhile, Y/N, Lucius, Snape, Black, Lupin, the Trio, Laura, Vera and Father Gabriel will go and save the workers and the wives. They will also be looking out for Negan so Y/N can take him by surprise and make him unconscious. They are all ready to fight and win this war.