Plan

You clutched onto Childe's shirt as you both were mid-air heading towards the streets of Liyue. Even though you both were getting closer and closer to being a puddle of blood Childe stayed calm and collected. You looked down to see that the Liyue streets were not what you were standing on now, but you were at the teleporter infront of Mondstadt's gate. You gasp and fall to your knees, adrenaline coursing through your veins all while Childe is laughing.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!" You look back at him with wide eyes and lay down on the grass, catching the attention on a nearby adventurer who was cooking. Childe falls beside you and grins.

"Nothing, but to answer your question more clearly..." you remembered the question you had asked him before you fell. You perch your head up on your elbow and look at him.

"We, well, we used to date." He winked and sat up while you fell back down, Childe watches as the adventurer runs to talk to the 2 knights at the gates while you catch your breath.

"We...what? Wait. Did we-" you choke on your words and look down at your lap, Childe picks you up on and sets you on his back, heading towards Mondstadt.

"Yep. First time for you." You blush and burrow your face into his neck, he was about to enter into Mondstadt when the guards stopped him.

"In the name of the Knights of Favonius, what business do you, Childe of the Fatui, have in Mondstadt?" They both place their weapons infront of him and glare.

"Nothing, we just want to buy some stuff from the markets here."

"Oh, my apologies...um, enjoy your stay here..." the knights look at eachother and gulp as Childe passes on through. You hop down and look at the giant statue of the Anemo Archon on the plaza of the City.

"Follow me." Childe take ahold of your hand and leads you to a small girl with a bunch of flowers around her.

"Hey Missy, may I have a Windwheel Aster please?" Childe smiles and pulls out 1000 mora from his pocket. The girl pauses, shurgs, and hands Childe the flower, happily taking the mora. Childe nods and starts walking with you again, handing you the flower. You smile and watch as the petals slowly rotate with the refreshing wind, Childe watches you contently as your bright eyes look around, contradicting his almost dead looking eyes with so much to hide.

"Come with me." He clutches onto your hand and leads you deeper into the town, he leads you to a restaurant with a lady at the front desk. Her face was one of discomfort, you can't blame her since she was about to serve 2 Harbingers.

"Why hello cutie~! Can we get 2 Mondstadt hash browns please?" Childe lays an enormous amount of Mora on the table which made the woman gladly agree.

"Hash browns? What are those?" You chuckle and nudge him in the arm, he grins.

"Trust me Love~."

There you were, sitting ontop of Mondstadt's walls with your fellow Harbinger, and your supposed ex, no words while chowing down on some Mondstadt hashbrowns.

"Hey Childe, I've heard that some Harbingers were dispatched in all of the regions...why are we both here along with Dottore?" You lean your head on his shoulder and finish off your meal.

"Well, because I personally requested you here~! You would be too heartbroken back in Snezhnaya without me by your side with my charm." Childe winks and smirks, secretly moving his hand over your own.

"Oh shush. But all jokes aside Childe, what's your plan here in Liyue?" His cheeky smiled dropped along with the cheerful aura in the vicinity.

"You'll see, the Tsaritsa will be happy to see this plan through..."

"...I trust you...but...I'm going to go find my brother..."

Also I found this:

I WILL HAVE ORDER

  ╲
    𒆙