001

"Good morning Parents and students , We welcome you to Sunrise high school's open house" A voice from the speaker was heard.

It was Sunrise high's Open day which marked the end of last semester for seniors.

"Uhh here we go again The principal is going to go with his long ass speech" A tall curly haired guy spoke.

"Honestly if our parents weren't here i would have already been asleep as always Asher" Sam, another handsome boy spoke.

"In the 21st century kids are bounded by technology so I would recommend the parents to send the kids to some camps or places to volunteer this vacation and if you bring the certificate from that place you would get +1 mark on your final marksheet this year" The principal then ended his speech.
Sam , Hayden and Asher were friends since they were in diapers. Their families are really close and all of them attend Sunrise Boys High school in Sandberg city.

Sunrise high school has two sections on one campus . Sunrise boys high school and Sunrise girls high school. The two sections have been in an "UNOFFICIAL" rivalry for years now.

On the Girls side we have,

Bae and Haven, two passionate friends who are in the "insider" team as they call it . They have all the information about the Boys high school including the guys.

Asher , Sam and Hayden are not really interested in the rivalry so they don't really get involved in it.

Every year before final exams the two sides have a open house together on the common ground.
This year being the final year students are excited to finally graduate.

The boys had decided to go to Hayden's house to hang out after the open house and their parents decided to have a get together too.

At Hayden's house

"So I was actually coming back from work the other day and I found this AD" Mr Parker spoke as he showed the flyer

' Wellness and Volunteer Camp '

"Since they would get extra grade for these activities lets send them here" Mr Parker suggested looking towards the boys.

"But dad for a mere one mark we have to go to a wellness camp?" Sam exclaimed

"That mere one mark might help a lot of us not everyone is blessed with brains like you buddy" Asher said to his friend

"We'll go" Hayden said and Sam gave him a dissatisfied look.

"It'll be fun, c'mon!!!!" Asher said to Sam. Sam finally agreed.
"Ok so let us call them and ask for more details" Mr Lopez said as he called the number on the flyer

*After the conversation*
The boys looked over to Mr Lopez

"They said that they have a couple of spots left and they called us to the organisation's head office to collect more information and register" he said

"Great" Hayden said . 

The boys then decided to have a sleepover as they do usually .

"Mom!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to go there" Haven whined . "You have to its really good for you right Bae?"Mrs Clifton  replied.

"Ya I guess whatever I Don't really care as long I can sleep and eat peacefully I'll go" Bae replied.

"Bae Why??????? " Haven whined again.

"You see No phones allowed Bae" Haven whined.

"Really? Uhm i am out then" Bae replied.

"I talked to your parents and they said you should go" Mrs Clifton said.

"Oh" she replied

"Fine then, you should go and fill our forms up" Bae added

Elora was working part time jobs to live. She came across a flyer that said they needed workers to work at 'Wellness and Volunteer Camp ' It paid a lot for a camp worker. She decided to take up the job.

She reached the headquarters for the interview,

During the interview,

"What do your parents do?" Elora was taken aback by the sudden question .

" Uhh I don't have parents, but i-"

"You are hired" they cut off her sentence.

They made her sign some papers one of them being NDA. She is suspicious at this pointbut accepts the job anyways.

Next morning, Hayden woke up and went to the kitchen his mother made breakfast for him and the boys

They all started to have breakfast

"We are going to the head office" Mrs Lopez said and headed out .

Time skip( after they came back)

The boys all came out when they heard their parents coming in.

"Sit down" Mr Gray said

All of them sat down and Mr Gray handed the a piece of paper

IT read :
'Rules for End of The Earth Camp'
-No phones
-No Electronics
-You have to obey the representative
-You will be put into groups regardless of your gender
-You have to wear uniforms provided by us....'

It went on to total of some 30 rules and none of them were normal rules a camp would have. The boys thought the parents themselves would find it fishy as well but they didn't .

"No phones how the heck are we gonna survive "  Asher spoke

"This is a wellness camp No phones is a good thing " Mrs Parker said

"Also Sam we decided to send your sister Lily too" Mrs Parker spoke and Sam just nodded.

Lily was Sam's sister who was just a year younger than him.She goes to Sunrise Girls high school

The boys told they didn't wanna go here anymore but their parents weirdly forced them to. They never acted like this before but they were weird today.

At the end the boys gave in

All of them returned home for packing .
↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣↣
A/n : Thank you for reading Stay tuned