002

Final exam day arrives and all the students are nervous.

"All the best bestie" Haven says to a very anxious Bae.

"Yeah" she replied

"Bro Breathe you are going to do well trust me" Haven said comforting her friend.

"Yeah yeah I know"

After the exam ended the students were overjoyed. There were papers all around the school. But it wasn't over yet. All the students from both sides started fill as much water as possible and filled up water balloons.

They all meet at the common ground.
Sunrise girls vs Sunrise boys
"I swear to god I don't wanna go" Hayden said

"C'mon you guys didn't come last year. This is final chance to witness this" Nova one of their classmates said as he dragged them to the common ground.

"Start" one of the juniors whistled.

And a water balloon fight started Haven and Bae were fighting with all their might whereas the boys were just uninterested and were standing in a corner.
Bae noticed this and decided to have some fun as she threw an huge balloon which landed on Sam .

Sam notices Bae and being short tempered tries to fight back. Hayden holds him back but another water balloon lands on them . Eventually they get involved in the fight too.

"Stop this" the principal stepped in

The fight stopped
The principal just let them go cause this was their last day in school so he can't expel them or give them detention.

All of them returned home drenched in water.

They were leaving for the camp today

Time skip

'Welcome to End of the earth camp'

The banner read."I seriously don't know what we are gonna do here,it looks boring" Haven sighed seeing the banner and a boring white house.

"To be honest this does give out weird vibes" Bae thought to herself. But she just sighed and walked in the grass field near it where they were all supposed to be with her bag.

"I hate it we are supposed to bring just one bag how am supposed to fit everything here?!" Lily whined.

"Did you pack the snacks Hayden?"Sam asked Hayden. "Yeah i did" He replied smiling. "To be honest it doesn't look that bad now that i am already here" Asher said. Others nodded in agreement.

"I feel like you spoke too soon Bro"Lily said as an old but scary looking man came in with a microphone.

"Hello kids my name is Zion and I am the director of this camp." He said smiling attracting the kids attention.

"We welcome you to this camp . Hope you can enjoy. Mrs Campbell will give you the next instructions"

"Well atleast he doesn't give long ass speeches like our principal"Asher said a little bit loudly than he should.

Everyone giggled around him as he look down in embarrassment.

"Hi campers i am Mrs Campbell . Now I am going to assign you to groups " She said

"To make it fun come up here and choose a note from the box. And after everyone is done choosing you may go to the white House and go to the rooms assigned. There will be 9 people in one group and room"she continued

There were about 60 people. Everyone took their turns

"Ok now Enjoy and each room will be assigned different things to volunteer everyday" She said smiling again.

"That is one creepy smile she's got, Anyways what group did you get Bae Bae ?" Haven asked her friend and calls her with her nickname bae bae which sounds like Baby (a/n: ik its lame i can't think of anything bear with me)

"Black" She said. "Omg me too,Bae we are together"Haven jumped.

The boys stood in front of the room with the word Black on it. They opened the door. The room was huge like a dorm it had 9 beds and 9 cabinets and the beds had their "uniforms" laid on it but only 3 windows which were on the top of the wall.

A/N: The rooms were assigned through colours they picked

Bae and Haven eventually entered the room.

"Omg the rooms are better than expected"Haven jumped in excitement completely ignoring the fact that there were other people in the room.

"And someone didn't wanna come here before"Bae said also ignoring everyone and putting the bag down on the nearest bed . Asher cleared his throat which took the girls attention.

"Oh sorry" Bae said standing up from the bed
The boys introduced themselves.Haven smiled and introduced herself too."Hi I am Bae" Bae said with a straight face and started unpacking .

"She looks like she wants to kill all of us"Sam whispered to Hayden.

"Aren't there supposed to 2 more people" Asher spoke

"Oh Brotherr"Lily squealed seeing his brother

"Hello I am Lily and I am Sam's sister" she said smiling and the girls introduced themselves.

"I heard that one instructor is supposed to be in each group".
Lily said. "Ya me too" Haven replied

After sometime a girl walks in

"Hi i am Elora Hart and i will be your instructor." "Your duty is to help to cook today so gather near the kitchen at exactly 8pm.Now you may do whatever you want but you know the rules No leaving the house or sneaking around the second floor"She said

They were of course new so they didn't know a lot of places in the house .
The whole day till 8pm went peacefully no one really talked to each other after introducing themselves.

______________________
A/N :
Guys pls give feedback if you like this it will just inspire me too write more
:)

Edit : i added more to this . Thanks for reading ☺️💗