Night of the Comet

Tonight is the night of the comet. Caroline is making me help hand out flyers. We stop at the grill to talk to Elena about her night with Stefan.

"So what happened?" Caroline pushed.

"Nothing we just talked all night,"she replied.

"Oh. Come on no sloppy first kiss. Elena we are your friends. You're supposed to share the smut." Caroline say." It's easy. Girl plus boy equals sex."

"Caroline!" I scold.

Elena gets up

"Where are you going?" I ask

"No, she's right it is that easy. I am going to his house, and your going with me," she says looking at me.

"Me?! Why do I have to go?" I whine

"For support," she answers simply.

"I'm not the one dating him. You should go by yourself."

"Come on Bonnie I need you."

"Fine."

We pull into the drive way of the boarding house. Elena goes to knock on the door while I am behind her. The door slowly creaks open.

"Hello!" Elena yells out,"Stefan are you here?"

"Stefans not home right now," Damon says with a smirk.

"Sorry. The door was open. Who are you?" Elena asks

"Damon. Stefans older and sexier brother," Damon says confidently.

"He never told me he had a brother," Elena says clearly forgetting us talking about it.

"Well he's not one to brag," Damon replied. "And who might you guys be?"

"Oh, sorry I'm Elena and this is Bonnie."

"Well pleasure to meet you Elena.Stefan talks about you quite a lot. I didnt think I could ever see him inlove again after Katherine. Pleasure to meet you as well Bon Bon."

"Pleasure," Bonnie says with a hint of sarcasm.

"You know, I'd never thought I would see the day where Stefan fell in love again," Damon says. Making her fight the urge to roll her eyes. Knowing exactly what he was doing.

"What are you talking about?" Elena responds.

"Well Katherine of course," Damon answers with a hint of mischief in his eyes. "Opps. Guessing you guys haven't had the awkward ex talk."

"No actually we haven't. What happened to her?" Elena asks.

"A tragic fire," Damon answers with a apathetic frown.

It was starting to get really awkward then Stefan walks in.

Thank god! Stefan I love you!

"Elena, Bonnie I didnt know you guys were coming," Stefan says while glaring at his brother.

"Yeah sorry I should have called." Elena says looking down.

"You guys are welcome anytime. Aren't they Stefan? " Damon says looking at Elena

"Thanks for stopping by I'll see you guys tomorrow," Stefan said looking at Damon.

I grab Elena and walk to the door pushing Stefan out of the way in the process. We get into the car.

"What the hell was that Bonnie! I didn't geta chance to say goodbye." Elena's whining voice cuts through the air.

"Then by all means go back inside maybe your boyfriend will give you a ride home." I say as I kicked her out of my car.

I drive home and decide that I am going to go to sleep a bit early