Chapter 6

No one's POV:

Katsuki: "Are you fucking serious?! We have to walk the whole way back?!"

Izuku: "Yes we do"

Nezu: "Isn't there something to transport us faster? Like a spell?"

Rias: "We do have magic cars but there isn't enough room for all of us"

Mio: "And none of us know teleportation magic since there's strick rules on those"

Katsumi: "Icchan is there any other way?"

Izuku: "First of all don't call me that, only Mio is allow to call me that. Second yeah there's something else we use but we have to be far away from the city"

Esdeath: "You sure it's a good idea? You might get in trouble with the council"

Izuku: "Like I care about them. Plus they owe us for what we did. Let's move farther away from the city then I'll use it"

They all resume walking out of the city

Itsuka: "Hey Setsuna why are you limping?"

Pony: "Yeah you beem doing it since this morning"

Setsuna: "*blush, giggle* If you must know Izuku didn't hold back against me"

Everybody now had a blush on there faces

Iida: "Izuku I recommend you don't do that anymore. I it will-"

Izuku: "Shut up engine. It's our private life so you can't say anything"

Iida: "But you'll-"

Izuku: "Want me to make you not have kids permanent?"

Lightning engulf his hand while he glared at him. Iida shut up before things get serious.

Izuku: "I thought so. Look it's our private life so you can't interfere with our business"

The girls(1a) were saddened that Izuku already lost it. They knew since Stella and the others told them but coming out of Izuku's own mouth is different. They hoped they were lying about it. The guys felt proud and jealous of Izuku for losing it. They all resume walking farther away from the city. An hour pass.

Izuku: "Alright I think this is far enough so it won't cause a panic"

Shoto: "Why would it cause a panic?"

Izuku: "You'll see"

Izuku walked away from a the group and stood about 80 meeters away

Izuku: "Merlin!"

Merlin: "I'm on it. Solid script: Fire!"

The word fire appeared in front of her and threw it at Izuku. He ate the fire when it was in front of him.

Izuku: "Now that I got a fire in my belly"

A magic circle appeared below him. Fire then began to gather around him until it shot unit the sky covering him. The others besides Izuku's girlfriends covered themselves.

Momo: "This heat"

Sero: "Why is it so hot?"

Toshinori: "Just what is he doing?"

The fire tornado then expended. The fire then disappeared and laying there was a dragon.

 The fire then disappeared and laying there was a dragon