Chapter 13

No one's POV:

Izuku: "I choose Lazuli"

Lazuli: "Yes~"

Lazuli walks up to Izuku sexy like and got on her knees. She took off his pants and underwear reveling his already hard member.

Lazuli: "Somebody's excited~"

She gave it a small kiss before she started to lick his member. The other girls sat on the bed next or behind Izuku.

Setsuna: "Izuku why don't you play with us in the meantime~?"

Izuku: "Anything for you Setsuna"

He kissed her. The other girls kissed his neck, back or chest leaving some lipstick marks. Lazuli licked his member up and down covering it in saliva.

Lazuli: "I always love sucking this monster"

She wrapped her tits around his member and moved then up and down. Her breast didn't cover his whole member so some of it was sticking out so she put her mouth on it. She gagged a bit but enjoyed it. Meanwhile Izuku was still kissing Setsuna before they separated for air. He was then push down on the bed.

Rias: "While Lazuli takes care of your other you, you have to deal with us"

Rias unclipped her bra letting fall exposing her breast. She then smother his face with her breast. Esdeath took his hand and out it inside her panties. Izuku move his hand and see moaned. Nashi did the same thing and started to moan. Merlin and Setsuna began to kiss each other on the lips while Stella sucked on Mio's breast. The room was filled with moans but not like it's the first time. The girls didn't had sex with Izuku for two weeks because 1b slept over. Esdeath and Nashi were fully wet and not even a minute has pass since Izuku started to finger them. Izuku meanwhile was still being smothered by Rias with her breasts. While he's part dragon so he has a better lung capacity, he was running out of air already.

Izuku: "*thought* At this rate I'm going to die. Not like it's a bad way to go"

Rias then takes her breast off his face and Izuku breathes a sigh of relief

Rias: "Sorry about that Izuku. I was caught up"

Izuku: "*huff* It's fine. Not a bad thing really *groan* Damn Lazuli"

Rias look back at Lazuli and saw her sucking Izuku's member while pleasuring him with her tits. Her eyes had hearts in them.

Izuku: "Damn I'm getting close"

Lazuli: "Cmn mm mne" (Cum in my mouth)

Lazuli then stop using her tits and then swallowed Izuku's member. She almost got everything before she started to gag. She bopped her head up and down on his member. After a minute of this Izuku started to cum down her throat. At the same time Nashi and Esdeath cummed on Izuku's fingers. Setsuna came from Merlin licking her area and Mio from Stella sucking on her tits. Izuku came for a two minutes straight down Lazuli's throat. She also came on the floor. Lazuli began to pull her mouth off his member as well. When she did a pop sound was sounded.

Lazuli: "That....was good~"

Her face was one full of lust. Her stomach showed a bump full of cum. She then stood up.

Lazuli: "Now I want that dick inside me~"

Rias got off him and Lazuli took his lap. Nashi and Esdeath got off his hands so Lazuli can have him.

Lazuli: "You better fuck me hard or else I'll get mad~"

Izuku: "I plan too~"

Lazuli: "*giggles* Good~ Now use me like you use me the first time~ I want to be destroyed by you~"