Chapter 6

Previously:

Really hyung I can, what about Joonie-hyung. And I know hyung you won't let anything happen to us."

"Yeh Tae you can feed kook for me instead. We will always keep you guys safe no matter what" Namjoon replied with his contagious dimple smile.

A few hours later:

Jungkook woke feeling safe and happy which he has been feeling while being with his vampire hyungs. Normally he would wake up feeling cold and tightness around his chest. His parents weren't always there for him he can feel that now. Being with his hyungs he now knows what love is and affection is. It sounds weird saying that he feels connected to them but he really does he can't help it, they showed him so much love and care.

"Hey Kookie you awake?"Jungkook heard a voice talking to him but he doesn't know who it is. With a grunt he opened his eyes to see that it was Tae-hyung who asked him.

"No Hyungie I'm still asleep" Jungkook replied with a giggle and moving closer to Tae to shove his face into Tae's chest.

"Oh no hyungs you have another cheeky little monkey now"Tae said with a giggle while making Jimin move closer to him and Kook.

'You're right TaeTae we do have another cheeky monkey I guess we'll  just have to take you away and lock you up for being a brat" Yoongi replied while taking Kook away from Tae's arms and spinning him around. jin did the exact same thing to Jimin and Tae, while Namjoon did the same thing to Hobi.

"Shall we go to the nest hyung, I think Kook would enjoy it" Yoongi asked Jin.

"Yeh lets go kiddos to the nest we go" Jin replied with a huge grin while tickling Jimin and Tae's sides.

They all made there way towards a room that Jungkook has never been in before and he could tell that this room he was going in was special to his hyungs so he wanted to make sure he is extra careful around it. Yoongi gently placed Kook down in the middle of the bed that was bigger enough for everyone to fit on. Jimin was placed on Kooks right side while Tae was placed on hid left side Yoongi and Jin joined Jimin on the right side while Hobi and Namjoon joined Tae. 

Jungkook's pov:

I've never seen a bed this size before its amazing, its so comfy and warm with everyone around. To be honest I would love to stay here for ever but I can't they hyungs probably have things to do . I can't just keep them all to myself even though thats what I would love to do.

"Hey Kookie you hungry yet?"Tae asked me. I don't know if I should tell him the truth or lie to him, but before I could do anything Jin-hyung already made a cut on Tae's arm moving it closer to my mouth. 

"Little one didn't I tell you to tell us when you are hungry and not to keep it to yourself" I could hear Jin-hyung say but i couldn't reply not when I could smell and taste strawberry flavoured cheese cake with hints of butterscotch mixed within. 

"Hyung he's not going to reply while he's feeding" Yoongi replied for me

I couldn't help but groan all I wanted to do was move closer to Tae but I need to stop feeding from him now or I will drain him dry and I can't do that to him.

"Okay Kookie thats enough from Tae maybe Joonie will give you some more from himself." as Jin-hyung said that I moved away from Tae wrist as fast as I could.

"I'm sorry TaeTae-hyung, I'm so so sorry please f-o-orgive me hyung I'm sorry"

"It's okay little one next time tell hyungies when you need to feed or this will happen again. Go to Namjoon-hyung he'll give you some more but only drink a little okay" Tae replied with a kiss placed on my forehead.

No ones pov:

As Jungkook got up from his spot in the middle of the bed he had to climb over Tae and Hobi he apologised to both of them as he went over them but they just laughed it off. He moved to sit on Namjoons legs making it easier to feed, Namjoon moved his wrist closer to his mouth knowing that all kook wanted to do was to try and bite into his wrist. And thats what he did he bite into Namjoons wrist and feed from him but he didn't take a lot because after a few gulps he felt full up so he just licked the few droplets on his skin.

"Now little one do you remember what I told you when we were with Hobi."  Jin asked. With a nod from Jungkook Jin decided to continue.

"So since you forgot to ask when to feed we will make a schedule for when you need to feed it will be every two hours. So when you start to get a hang of it we can go back to you asking okay" after Jin finished what he was saying Jungkook replied with a sigh and said okay.

"Now little one lets get you back into the middle and then we can maybe do some baking." Namjoon said as he lifted Jungkook up from his lap to place him in-between Tae and Jimin. As Jungkook moved to get comfy he ended up back in Tae's chest Snuggling as close he could get, he could feel Jimin moving closer to his back cuddling into his back. With a content sigh Jungkook started to close his eyes and drift off to sleep.

"So Namjoon who said you could go in my kitchen later on" Jin asked Namjoon with a hint of amusement while tying to act serious.

"I know hyung but it wouldn't be fair if all Kook did was sleep I have a feeling that he wouldn't like that". Namjoon replied with his dimple smile.

"Okay Joonie good job I'll allow you my kitchen as long as either me or Yoongi-ah is with you. Now everyone try and get some sleep." As Jin replied everyone started to close there eyes snuggling into one another.