Chapter 7

Previously:
"Okay Joonie good job I'll allow you in my kitchen as long as either me or Yoongi-ah is with you. Now everyone try and get some sleep." As Jin replied everyone started to close there eyes snuggling into one another.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few hours later:

BANG BANG!!!

"Hyung,, Namjoonie hyung" Jungkook whispered

"Hyung you need to wake up Jinnie-hyung needs your help please" Jungkook continued to wake him up until he heard a grunt from Jonnie.

"What is it Kook-ah??" Namjoon questioned him.

"I-I dunno hyung, Jinnie-hyung told me to wake you up and not to leave the nest.Th-they need your help hyung go." Jungkook started shoving Namjoon off the bed to help them whilst crying.

As Namjoon was about to say something Jungkook slammed the door in his face and order him to go. Namjoon could hear Jungkooks brain going crazy but he needed to help his other members.

Slowly waking down the stairs He could hear the voices he didn't want to hear and that man's name is Leon he is apart of the government.

" I know you have a new nesting and we need him to come with us, you know you weren't allowed another vampire in your nest" Leon shouted at them all.

"Leon if I was you I would step back right now because I am this close to killing your right now." Namjoon snapped back at him.

"Namjoon nice of you to join us, so where is this new nestling then."

"Leon I swear to god touch him and non of you will live, Tae-ah, Jimin-ah and Hobi-hyung go upstairs please." Namjoon ordered in a nice voice.

'Also Hobi-hyung look after Jungkook his thoughts are all over the place he needs to calm down' Namjoon asked Hoseok through mind link.

With that being said Hoseok nodded his head towards Namjoon as well as dragging Tae and Jimin upstairs to sort a very distraught nestling.

" How dare you come to our home. You have no right to be here, if you don't leave Leon I will make sure those little men you have out their are dead got it!!" Jin grumbled out angrily

When Jin said that Leon could tell he had to leave. So that's what he did he left without another world being said.

A few moments before that Jungkook could hear everything that was being said, it reminded him of being at home when his parents would argue about him. Before He could even start to think about his parents he started to hear footsteps getting closer to the door it made his heart beat even faster.

"Jungkook it's okay. Kookie it's hyungs we are here now, can I hold you little one." Hoseok said whilst reaching his arms towards kook.

As Kook felt Hoseok coming closer to him he whinnied wanting to be held and forget everything that he heard. Hoseok quickly brought him into his embrace whispering comforting words to him.

"Boys can you make the nest a little neater for me and can one of you run a bath for little one over here" Hobi asked with affection laced in his voice.

" I'll run the bath hyung, kookie do you want a bath bomb in and lots of nice smelly stuff." Tae asked kookie.

"Wanna smell like you hyungie all of you." Kookie replied in a soft voice to Tae.

So that's what Jimin and Tae did they set to work to make the room smell like all the hyungs and also make the bath smell like them as well.

"Oh Kookie what's got you so worked up little one. Come on let's get you some blood in you"Jin asked with a coo

Jungkook shook his head turning away from Jin hyung. He knew he needed to eat aswell but he couldn't not after knowing that he shouldn't be here, he's endangering them.

"Kookie you know you need to feed and what I say goes" Jin tutted at him

" Hyungie no I won't I can't, I shouldn't be here and you know it" Jungkook snapped.

For the first Jungkook had fully rebelled against Jin and everyone is scared about what is going to happen. But before anything could happen Namjoon and Hoseok decided to step in.

"Jin hyung I know you don't like the fact that he just disobeyed you but his mind is so confused and scared, he heard everything Leon said. All of this reminds him of his parents and they aren't happy thoughts Hyung." Namjoon told Jin while Hoseok still holds a sobbing nestling.

"Oh Jungkookie I'm so sorry, come here baby" Jin opened his arms wide enough for Jungkook to fit on his lap.

Jungkook was debating on going over to him because of how mad he was but with some encouragement for hobi he decided to crawl of to Jin. Once he was close enough to Jin he was scooped up into his long muscular arms. 

"Sorry hyungie for snapping at you but can I have blood after my bath please" Jungkook asked woth his cute doe eyes staring up at Jin silently begging him.

"Fine little one you can have your own way only this once but you will have to  drink after your bath and a tiny bit before you fall asleep deal ."  As Jin bargened with kook he put it little finger out looking into Jungkook sand making a pinky promise.

" see now you can't break your promise, now run along little one get in the bath." Jin hustled him up into his legs and patted his bum to move to the bathroom.

I am really sorry for not updating for awhile, I've been so busy with work and college that I haven't had the chance to right a lot. Hopefully I will find time to write.
Anyway is there anything else you would like to see in this story?
Do any of you enjoy the fact that Jin is very protective of Jungkook and his drinking?
Please let me know all you thoughts :)))