chapter 3-team selection

Iruka walked Into his classroom and looked at his students in the class room for the last time.
"I just want to say I'm proud of each and every one of you. You've all come reached then broke our expectations for you." Iruka said, wiping away a lone tear. "I would like to congratulate the top 10 rookies this year
1. Naruto Hatake
2. Sauke Uchiha
3. Hinata Hyuuga
4. Shino aburame(?)
5. Shikamaru Nara
6. Sakura Haruno
7. Ino Yamanaka
8. Kiba Inuzuka
9. Choji Akamichi
And
10. Itsuki Kyubi.
The class erupted in cheers and claps
but also squeals for Naruto and Sasuke. "Now I'm gonna call each if you up to do the transformation,Substitution and clone jutsu." Iruka stated "First up Naruto follow me." Iruka Instructed.
"Transform into me"
Naruto transformed into Iruka
"Substitute with a chair"
Naruto Substituted with a chair
"Finally, perform any kind of clone jutsu"
Naruto created 10 shadow clones
"Naruto you pass!" Iruka said with a smile, handing naruto his headband and calling for the next person.

30 mins later
"Congratulations, you all passed!" Iruka said happily.

"Come back tomorrow for team selection." Iruka said. People began filing out of the class when chouji walked up to naruto and asked,
"Hey Naruto do you want to come to a party to celebrate graduating? It's not going to be many people just me, you, shikamaru, shino and sasuke... if he comes." Chouji said. "Also ask Kakashi if he can come as well" choji added.

"Sure!" Naruto replied. "It's not like I have anything planned."
"Great!?" Choji exclaimed "Meet me at the Akamichi compound at 6."

Later
"Sooo did you pass Naruto?" Asked Kakashi.
"Are you blind? Look at my forhead."
Naruto retorted "It was easy as hell." Naruto said. Then he shuddered
"But I can tell you what isn't easy is having a fan club 60 seconds a minute 60 minutes an hour 24 hours a day 7 days a week 4 weeks a month and 12 months a year." Naruto said taking in a deep breath.
"Damn you really don't like it do you?" Kakashi asked, stifling a laugh. Naruto glared at him.
"You think it's funny? Well I'd like to see you dealing squealing all day everyday. And just to make it worse the most liked boys in the class are right next to each other. Those boys being me and sauke." Snapped Naruto. "Anyway I've got to be at the Akamichi compound by 6." Naruto said.
"And why is that?" Kakashi asked curiously.
"Some Akamichi kid called Chouji is having some graduation ceremony." "Oh and he asked me to ask you to come for some parents time or something." Naruto added.
"Sure I can come" Kakashi said "But what ti- nevermind." Kakashi said "Anyway go get dressed it we have to leave by 5:30 and its currently 5:00." Kakashi added.

Next day

"Narutoooooo!" Kakashi yelled "Wake up its team selection today!"
"5 more minutes!"
"You said 5 minutes 20 minutes ago! Get out of bed you lazy shit!"

Academy

Once naruto was at the Academy, he got swarmed by his usual fan club, secretly making a clone to lead them away. He made his way to his seat next to sasuke.
"Yo"
"Sup"
They both sat in an uncomfortable silence until Iruka entered the room.
"Settle down everyone. I will begin reading out the teams. Team 1..."
Naruto zoned out until the 'important' names were called.
"Team 7 sasuke uchiha, sakura Haruno and kiba. Jonin sensei is kurenai yuhi.
Team 8 shino aburame, hinata Hyuuga and choji Akamichi. Their jonin sensei is asuma sarutobi.
Team 9 is still in rotation from last year
Team 10 is Naruto Hatake, Ino Yamanaka and shikamaru Nara. Your jonin sensei is Kakashi Hatake.

Timeskip 3hrs

'Just how late are you gonna be, dad?'

Just as Naruto thought this, Kakashi bust through the door.
"Sorry guys! I got lost on the path of life..."
"BULLSHIT!" Ino Yelled.
"What a drag ..." shikamaru moaned
"I should beat your ass. Yo ass had 1 FUCKING JOB to be on time but nooooooo you can't even be on time for your own GODDAMN CHILD"