Chapter 3: The Platnium Blonde

-Clint's POV-

It was a Saturday morning, I was sitting scrolling through Instagram while Yelena was sitting in my bed playing XBox and the sun was beaming into my room. I got a follow, I checked to see who it was. 'Theyoungermaximoff' was the user, Clint went onto their account, it was Wanda Maximoff. I scrolled through her page, it was mainly just food, pictures of her cats, herself and mirror pictures. But one caught my attention,

 But one caught my attention,

I liked it and scrolled on.

-2 hours later-
-3rd person POV-

Clint's phone started to ring, but Clint wasn't in the room. Melina picked up, "hello?" She said, "is this Clint mum?" Wanda asked softly, "no, dear. I'm his Aunt, I can go get him if you want?" Melina offered, putting the tea towel over her shoulder. "Yes please" Wanda replied, Melina jogged upstairs. "Clint?" She asked, "he's in the back garden" Barney said, walking from the bathroom to his room. Melina jumped downstairs and went into the garden, "Clin- AH!" She screamed, she was hit with the hose. Yelena, Natasha and Clint looked at her, "yeah?" Clint said, Melina held up his phone. Clint took it, "hi Wanda" he said, sitting on the porch. "Hi! I was wondering if you, Barney and Nat wanted to come to the fair with me and the rest?" Wanda asked, Clint looked up to his cousins. "Sure, where are you guys?" He asked, "um, we haven't left yet. But you can come to me and Pietro's house? We live near the fair, it's about a five minute walk from our house" Wanda suggested, "sure, I'll go get them" Clint said and ended the call, "NAT! WEVE GOTTA GO!" He called, Natasha nodded.

-20 odd minutes later-

The three got dropped off at the twins house, Wanda was standing at the door. She welcomed them in, the house didn't seem very cluttered. "Do..you live alone?" Natasha asked, "well, yes. But our social worker comes over ever Friday evening for dinner and a house check" Wanda explained, there was footsteps upstairs. "You ready?" Wanda asked, leaning on the banister. "No? I just got out of the shower" Pietro replied, "well hurry up" Wanda said, she brought the three into the kitchen/living room. There was two cats on the sofa, "your house is nice" Barney said, Wanda smiled. "I give the credit to Pietro, he designed the downstairs" she said, The three looked at each other. Pietro walked in, wearing decent clothes but his hair was dripping. "Dry your hair" Wanda said, Pietro threw his slider at her while putting his shoes on. Wanda threw it back, Pietro grabbed his jacket. They left and started walking.

-5-6 minutes later-

Everyone was sitting eating ice cream on rocks at the beach, which is where the fun fair was at. "So, what do you think about the twins?" Barney asked, Clint looked at him. "They're cool" he said, Barney raised an eyebrow. "I know you prefer the oldest" he said, Clint's cheeks flushed red. Barney snickered, "knew it" he whispered, continuing to eat his ice cream. Clint punched his shoulder lightly, Barney smirked at his little brother.

-2 hours later-

Clint collapsed on the ground, followed by Bucky and Pietro. "It couldn't have been that bad" Wanda said, "it was, that was the most traumatic thing I've experienced" Bucky said, Clint groaned. "My neck feels like it's going to snap.." he whispered, Pietro got on his knees before falling back on his face. "Come on, we'll all get some lunch from the café and we can sit on the rocks again" Natasha said, they all got some hot food, besides Steve, who got a sandwich, which Tony called him weird for. They where all sitting eating their lunch, "Clint!" Someone said, Clint looked up. Yelena jumped down, "hey, who brought you?" Clint asked, Alexie walked over. "I did, because I didn't ask for a window cleaning or a shower" he said, Natasha laughed for a short second. "I'm leaving her with you" Alexie said and left, Clint looked at Yelena. "Well ok" he said, shrugging his shoulders.