𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

( Outfit Above )

" And here it is, our final night alive

And as the earth burns to the ground,

oh girl it's you~

that I lie with~

As the atom bomb locks in, oh girl it's you~ "

Unedited

No One

"WHAT.. THE.. ACTUAL.. FUCK!?" Lily shouted to no one in particular. Jasper and Alice cringed from either side of her at the loudness of her voice.

"Sorry.." Lily muttered when she noticed their discomfort. Alice and Jasper just waved her off, used to Rosalie's excessive yelling.

They have been at the hotel for around three days, give or take a few hours.

Lily, Jasper and Alice sat cuddled up on the couch in their shared room, binging Teen Wolf together. Originally, Lily wanted to watch the new season of Outer Banks but she promised Angela and Jessica she wouldn't watch it without them, and she was content on keeping her promise.

So she sat, rewatching Teen Wolf with her mates; for what felt like the millionth time. Not that either of them were complaining. This was their go to show and they could never get tired of watching it.

Alice shook her head at Scott's father's actions. "Dumb ass." Alice muttered under her breath.

"Men ain't shit." Lily scoffed, rolling her eyes at the tv screen.

"Preach." Jasper agreed, as if he wasn't a male himself.

The throuple continued to watch the show, intently— the third season being their favorite.