GINA & MALIK

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME MALIK..MY LITTLE SISTER YO!"

Gina screamed at the top of her lungs as she saw her 24 year old fiancé in her bed on top of her 16 year old sister.
"I-I-I-.. it's not..I can ex- JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP" Gina cut him off in the middle of his rambling.

"Tanya get tf out of my bed right now and put some fucking clothes on." Tanya scurried out of the bed and she scrambled to put her underwear back on with her back facing her sister.

"Baby just let me te-"

"Oh I got something for your ass" Gina mumbled as she ignored her fiancé and speed walked back out into the hall with Tanya hot on her heels.

She walked into the kitchen putting a large pot of water on the stove before rummaging through the pantry. Grabbing a handful of oatmeal packets, she ripped the tops off before dumping them in the pot and cranked the heat all the way up. Gripping the counter tightly while her head hung.

 Gripping the counter tightly while her head hung

"Gina wait.."

"Back up Tanya before I do or say something to you that I'm NOT going to regret. I'm pissed asf, I really don't want to hit you bc you're a little ass girl to me and it's his fault bc he's the adult in the situation but you definitely aren't a little kid and you know right from wrong" Gina spoke in a stern tone with her hot pink manicured pointer finger jabbing Tanya in the forehead.

"I'm not a little ass girl and you aren't my mother so get your damn hand out of my face Gina.." Tanya spat as she leaned her head back while swatting to get the finger out of her face.
Before Gina realized what she did, the back of her left hand collided with Tanya's cheek.
Her engagement ring left a small cut right under the eye. A few drops off blood slid down her face.

"THATS THE THING! YOU ARE A LITTLE ASS GIRL AND I ADOPTED YOU, I AM YOUR LEGAL FUCKING GUARDIAN AND DAMN NEAR YOUR MOTHER YOU UNGRATEFUL FUCK! WHO WORKED THEIR ASS OFF TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO PAY THE BILLS WHEN OUR CRACKHEAD OF A MOTHER LEFT US WITH NO LIGHTS?..ME! WHO DROPPED OUT OF SCHOOL TO STRIP SO WE COULD EAT EVERYDAY?... ME!  WHO HAD TO MAKE A TOUGH DECISION TO GET AN ABORTION BC THEY KNEW IT WOULD JUST BE ANOTHER MOUTH TO FEED? ME! AND WHO LOST THEIR WHOLE CHILDHOOD TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, YOU BRAT? FUCK.."

Gina dropped to her knees and tears continuously rolled down her face. Unstoppable, unwavering pain rolled through her as she clutched her chest in  agony.

The baby in her stomach is a reminder she shared part of herself with a pedophile.

"..how could you do this to me?" Laying in fetal position on the floor as she wailed incoherently.
"I- I'm so sorry gina" whispered Tanya as gina continued crying.
Then she stood to her feet as she gathered herself.

I refuse to let this nigga ruin me. I've been through hell and back. I was good before him and I'll be great after him.

I wiped my face and grabbed the two handle pot piping hot off the stove. Walking with a purpose, I made my way back into my bedroom.
I see Malik. Pacing. Mumbling, hands on his head while looking panicked.

Before he he even noticed my presence I splashed the whole pot of boiling oats on him.

"AHHHAahha"...

~~~~
•600 words
(3 days)