﹝↬ Welcome ↫﹞

Normally, you, the reader would be named Y/n L/n, or F/n L/n, but in this story, you're Harumi Kaneko.

Of course you're still Y/n L/n but I found writing a full name like Harumi Kaneko more pleasant than tapping Y and then / on my keyboard.

If you feel annoyed by the name or something, you're free to leave. It's up to you.

Now it's the info section.

- Name : Harumi Kaneko (Family name Kaneko)

- Age : 15

- Gender : Female (again if you feel uncomfortable, you're free to leave)

- Occupation : First-year student at Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School (referred to as Jujutsu High)

                            Third-Grade sorcerer.

- Technique : [details later]

- Appearance : (picture for slight reference) quite a petite girl with a slimy build, with the height of about 1m65, white hair but fades to grey at the tip.
Uniform : Consists of a kimono-based top, upper knee-high skirt, and belt.

Casual wear : Hoodie and skirt are a choice she usually chooses. But sometimes she'd just wear a plain, short-sleeved hoodie or a t-shirt with crop pants or shorts.

Always carries around a katana with two colored rayskin handle (roseate and black). The back of the blade is glided.

Her eyes are originally a brilliant grey. I used originally.

- Personality : Bold sometimes, but she knew how to mind her own business, and only mingle with others' businesses when told

- Personality : Bold sometimes, but she knew how to mind her own business, and only mingle with others' businesses when told. Seemingly a cold and shy person at first, but once known better, she's a straightforward, happy-go-lucky individual.

Sarcastic and quite narcissistic, sometimes sadistic is what radiates from the girl's aura.

- Relationship :

Friends with the first years and second years, as well as Kyoto High's second years.

Best friends with the first years' teacher, Satoru Gojo. Sworn sisters with Mei Mei and Utahime Iori. Weird relationships ikr.

That's all information needed before heading into the story.

I hope you'll enjoy this

But happy reading anyway
('。• ᵕ •。') ♡

P/s: I know this won't get as much reads or votes as my other two books, but I shall post it :))