‹2› Settling down

After six hours of auto flight, because Tony Stark was a well-known billionaire but not a talented pilot, they have finally arrived at the city's airport. It was a private landing because the aircraft was a personal plane, and plus, it was the property of a heroic billionaire known by many, who requested them to let him land privately, to avoid scandals and things similar.

So they booked a taxi and now waiting in the airport's coffee shop. It is now 6 in the evening. They took off at midday.

"Geese... when will the taxi be here, I'm running out of patience here," Tony whined.

"Calm down Stark, it's only 15 minutes of your life. You wouldn't die." Steve said calmly while sipping on his cappuccino, staring out of the window.

"I'm dying to see how fluffy the bed of that hotel is... I'm fucking-" He was cut off.

"Language."

"Yeah sure, mom. I'm tired ok?" Tony groaned while taking a bite off of his Tiramisu. "Oh... mmm."

"It's that yummy?" Natasha curiously asked.

"Hm, sure!"

"Buy me one."

"Fine."

︿❀︿

About 30 minutes later...
﹀❀﹀

(It's nighttime so

(It's nighttime so...)

"Holy shit Stark-" Bruce said, with wide eyes staring at the tower and its surrounding after stepping out of the taxi.

"I know you're amazed, but hurry up, I'm damn tired and dying from lack of rest."

"What? So you didn't rest on the plane? I thought you were sleeping the whole time!" Natasha whisper-shouted at the male as they walked into the building.

"I did, but somehow I couldn't anymore." He said shortly and sped up through the paths towards the reservation desk. (I can't think straight anymore-)