Prologue

Hello!!

How are you all?

I am back with a back ' Permanent License of Bond' 💓

Tanvi + Dev = Tanev

Tanvi Singhania -

An ideal daughter of Raj & Payal Singhania. Energetic & confident girl who loves to spread positivity everywhere. Elder daughter of Singhania family. Spreading happiness is her favourite job. Dance is her passion, it's actually her first love. She is a economics professor in the college.

Dev Oswal -

Fun loving son of Jayesh & Gita Oswal. Kindhearted man. Dev Oswal, the name itself makes the heartbeat stop for all the girls. He is handsome guy with a kind heart. Currently MD of Oswal Group & Industries. He is an apple of eye of my mother. She always treats me like a toddler baby boy. A simple guy who tries to bring smile on everyone's face.

What will happen when two different individual souls meet with each other?

Will Tanvi & Dev will get the Permanent License of Bond??

Will their heart get connected to each other?

Will two different personalities will bound by the pure word 'Marriage'?

What will happen when the bride comes to know the biggest secret of her life just one day before of her wedding? Will she agree to get marry with the groom?

Are you excited to read it?

Shower your love and support 😍.

Take care!! ヾ(^-^)ノ