• 🎀🐾 | apologies and pastries

Caregiver(s): luka & Marinette
Little: Adrien

Adrian just got done fighting off someone who had been akumatized with ladybug and now he was exhausted. He wanted to flop down into bed and sleep but he remembered that he had to go to a party later on for Marinette. She was having another one of her pastry tasting parties and he didn't wanna miss it for the world since he loved her pastries. The entire class and some others were going to be there so he needed to pull himself together and get going soon. He took a quick shower and put on his favorite pair of shoes as he walked out of his house and started to walk towards the park.

He was lucky that his dad allowed him to go somewhere for once. At first his dad said no but after some begging and pleading his father gave in and allowed him to go but only for 2-3 hours. It was good enough for him since he wanted to sleep anyways. As he reached the park he saw Marinette and luka blowing out candles and putting away the food. It was just the two of them and no one else in sight. He quickly checked his watch and realized he came too late. He slapped himself and ran over to apologize. He felt himself getting overwhelmed and he wanted to throw a fuss, but he knew that he couldn't do that right now.

"Luke! Marienette! I'm sorry, please forgive me!" He called out to them as he ran over. Out of breath he gave them both a hug and felt his face grow red and hot out of embarrassment. "It's okay dude! We figured you wouldn't make it cuz of your Dad. We have some pastries for you if you want them." Luka smiled and raised the box up to Adrien. Adrien sniffled and shook his head. Marienette and luka both seemed shocked as the boy started tearing up. "Hey-- Adrien it's really okay! There's no need to cry.." marienette cooed as she walked over and started to rub his head. "I'm a bad friend. I'm sorry luka.. I'm sorry marienette.." he whimpered out as he wiped away his tears several times and continued to sniffle.

Marienette and luka sat down on the picnic blanket and called for Adrien to come over. "Come here big boy. Let me and luka take care of you." Adrien nodded and walked over to them, allowing himself to fall into the blanket under him and crawl into luka and marienette's arms. "Is someone stressed?" Luka asked sweetly as he rubbed the boys back. "Uh-huh.." Adrien whined out as he placed his thumb in his mouth. Luka took Adrien's thumb out and shook his finger. "No little one. Here's your paci." Luka plopped the pacifier into Adrien's mouth and watched as Adrien slowly sucked on it and let himself regress further. "I bet you're tired hm? Want mama and papa to bring you home?" Adrien nodded and made grabby hands towards luka.

"Oh? Does baby want dada? Okay." Luka picked up the little boy and held him close to his chest. Adrien's father already knew about his regression, he had no problem with it since it didn't hurt Adrien. They walked over to his house and rang his doorbell. Natalie opened the door and allowed them to bring him to his bedroom. The little boy was asleep so marienette and luka gently laid him down and covered him with his blankets. Just as they were about to leave Adrien started whimpering "Noo... Mama.. dada..!" He whined out loudly as he rubbed his eyes and started to cry again. marienette and luka walked back over and sat down on his bed. "Sweetie mama and dada have to go soon. It's getting late little one you should be asleep too."

Luka grabbed a book and showed it to Adrien. "How about I read you a story and then we get your real dada to take care of you while me and marienette go home?" Adrien agreed and sat up to cuddle next to luka and marienette as luka read the book. He smiled up at luka and luka pressed a gentle kiss to his babies nose. "You're such a sweet boy Adrien." Luka opened the door and began reading the first lines. "Once upon a time, in a big old cabin..."

Time skip after the story

"The end!" Adrien clapped his hands tiredly as he yawned. "Good boy Adrien. It's night night time. Me and dads have to go now. Be good and go to sleep okay?" Marienette said as she placed gentle kisses to the boys face and poked his cheeks. "Mhm.. bye bye dada.. bye bye mama.." he yawned out as he watched his caregivers leave the room. He watched as they closed the door and another person opened the door as soon as they left-- it was his real dad. Gabriel. He was too tired to say anything as his father sat down on the bed and opened his arms to Adrien. "Hello Adrien. I have no more work to do until tomorrow. Would you like to cuddle with me?" His father seemed embarrassed asking.

"Uh-huh.." Adrien said in his sleepy voice as he crawled over and laid in his father's lap. "Night night daddy.." Adrien said as he sucked his thumb. "No Adrien. Don't suck your thumb. Where's your pacifier?" His father asked as he looked around the bed to find it. "Table.." Adrien pointed at his desk where his computer was. "How'd it get over there? Whatever. Here you go Adrien." His father put the pacifier in the boys mouth and laid back down in bed, picking up Adrien and placing him back in his lap. "Adrien, I want you to know I lo---" he was stopped in his tracks as he heard soft snoring and little noises coming from Adrien's mouth. He was asleep. His father sighed and gently played with Adrien's hair as the boy slept.