• 🌸🐾 | littlest boy

Caregiver(s): gabriel agreste, ladybug
Little: Adrien

"Dada.. pleaseee!!" Adrien pleaded on the floor next to his father. He was currently in deep little space and wanted to sit on his father's lap while he worked. It made him feel secure. "Adrien you must wait. I can't have you on my lap right now. Go play with your toys." Adrien whined and crawled back over to his Legos and building blocks and started to make a house. "Hello Gabriel. Hello Adrien. Your dinner is ready now Adrien. Please come eat." Adrien whimpered and looked over at his father. "go Adrien. I'll try my best to eat with you. I cannot guarantee anything though." Adrien pouted and shook his head. "But dada I'm small right now.." he protested.

Gabriel raised an eyebrow at him and sighed. "Adrien. What did I just say? You can't be little today anyways. You have a photo shoot right after lunch. Go eat Adrien, now. I told you not to slip but you didn't listen to me son." Natalie grabbed Adrien's hand and walked with him out of Gabriel's office. "Here you go Adrien. Eat your food and get ready for your photoshoot. You have 40 minutes." Natalie walked out of the dining room and back to the office where his father was. Adrien decided that since his father wouldn't care for him, maybe ladybug would. He whispered to plagg in his shirt and said the 'magic words'. "Plagg, claws out!" Plagg sighed as he was sucked into Adrien's ring.

Adrien hopped out of am open window and poked at his staff phone, entering ladybugs number. "Hello m'lady. I think I need you right now.. so.. if you can, please come by.." he said, trying his best to hold in his baby voice. They were supposed to do a patrol today anyways, she promised she'd come this time. It wasn't exactly fair he had to do them all alone these past two weeks after all. Maybe he deserved some time with her for being a good kitty, at least he thought so. He sat down on top of a roof and waited for ladybugs enchanting voice to call out to him.

It took awhile but eventually she arrived and waved at him. "Cat noir. Something seemed off in your voice message. Are you okay?" She sat down next to him, letting him see her gentle smile. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head as he buried his face in his knees. "Sorry m'lady. Just tired is all." Such a bad lie. Ladybug knew about his regression but he felt bad burdening her with caring for him. "Hey, kitty, if you wanna be little, you can. I don't mind." She spoke softly as he played with strands of his hair and pushed hair off his forehead.

"Thank you ladybug... I just feel bad is all.. I don't wanna burden you." He admitted as he looked down at his feet. "You're not burdening me at all kitty. We are partners after all. I'll do anything to help you. Take my hand. Let's go somewhere away from the public." Cat noir sniffled and smiled up at her as he gave her his hand. She leaded him away from the open roof-top they were on and they walked over to a small abandoned house that was pretty far from the public, no one ever really came over there. She let go of his hand and sat down on the houses porch. "Come here kitty." She smiled as she patted her lap.

Cat noir gulped and walked over to her, slowly laying his head down in her lap. He looked up at her for approval and she smiled, beginning to brush his hair out of his face and play with it. "Oh kitty. You've been working yourself so much. I'm so happy I can help you let go of stress now." Cat noir nodded and started to suck on his thumb and make babbling noises. "Hey, yuck. How many times do I have to tell you not to suck your thumb little guy? Do you have your paci?" She asked as she took his thumb out of his mouth.

"Nu-uh. Left it at home." He whined out as he reached for his hand back. "Well I can't know where you live kitty. So how about we play a game to get your mind off of your paci?" Cat noir seemed interested and stood up to clap his hands. "Great! Let's play patty cake. Can you do that big boy?" Cat noir giggled and nodded as he crossed his legs. "Patty cake patty cake bakers man..." The song rang around them as they played their silly little game, only stopping when cat noir realized that his ring was blinking. "Oh kitty we both are gonna de-transform soon." She said as she pet his head.

Cat noir whined and crossed his arms out of anger. "I know I know cat noir. But we can't know each other's identifies, we both know that." She smiled at him. She grabbed his hands and held them tight to comfort him.."when you go home , can you draw me a pretty picture and give it to me on our next mission?" Cat noir's eyes lit up as he started to nod his head enthusiastically. "Great!! I can't wait to see it little guy!!" She smiled at him and picked him up one last time giving him a tight hug. "Bye bye buggy!! Miss u!!" He yelled out to ladybug as he waved at her, watching her leave. She waved back and blew him a friendly kiss before she disappeared off into the distance.

Adrian quickly ran back home. He knew he'd be in trouble for not asking for permission before leaving but he didn't care. He was eager to make that drawing for ladybug! That's the one thing he cared about right now!