𝟎𝟎

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ ɪ

PREVIOUSLY  ━

PREVIOUSLY

The two biggest rivalries have been at war for generations in the deep south of Chicago. The 𝟔𝟒𝟎𝟎 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 and 𝟔𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. weren't any regular neighborhoods. The young adults had to have street politics in the headlocks even if they weren't ready but in reality both actually were ready for anything to come their way.

That's what made them different from all the other hoods in Chicago, they had to have their ears to the streets at all times. Everyone knew the teens were competing to have the biggest street credit but competition led to violence.

It became a norm to them because that's what they grew up around-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.

The leaders taught them skills that everybody wouldn't be able to pick up on easily. You can say both neighborhoods were the best trying to fight for a spot at the top.

A lot of individuals who have distinct ways of thinking and different personality traits could either lead to something great or a disaster.

𝟔𝟒𝟎𝟎 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 and 𝟔𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. earned the highest crime rate title in the late 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟎𝐬. Anybody from the city knew to never go on that side of town if it wasn't necessary because anything could happen, sad but true.

At a tender age of ten, lacking experience and never really having a childhood. They had to recite and learn an acronym-𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐒, game ain't based on sympathy. They didn't know it was a true saying until years passed by and a few of them started to get excitement out of the activities they were partaking in.

Were they really at war over a simple street credit title or did the teens miss the point of it all ?

COMING SOON