So this is Wonderland...

I landed on the cold hard ground as I landed. I started to panic, then I looked around. There were trees, flowers, and voices. They seemed like they were coming my way, I quickly hid behind a tall rock as the voices passes by

"I-I'm telling you!", a very rushed voice said,"she's here! She fell down the hole a-and now she is here!"

I took a peek at who the voice belonged too, it was a little bunny with white fur. Wait, I remember, that was the creature I was petting in the forest. Oh no, have I gone insane, a rabbit talking?

I then looked at the other figure walking along with him, it was a boy my age. He had blue eyes and dark brown/black hair, he was wearing a weirdly looking top hat and some sort of a suit. I stared at him for a moment, then dealing they heard me moving

As his footsteps came closer, I tried to move away. But, someone grabbed me by the arm and spun me around to face them. It was him, I looked into his blue orbs, it was a silence among us. He looked like he was staring me down, wondering. Finally the rabbit broke the silence

"This is the girl", the white rabbit said, looking at the boy in the hat. "She is the one who fell into the hole with me, she looks exactly like Al-"

Strangely, the boy cut him off,"do not speak of her", he said, in a British accent. He let go of my arm,"now your name", he asked, looking down at me. He was a foot taller than me, probably even more.

"Why shall I tell you", I said, looking at him then the bunny, then back to him. "Why should I even trust you". I stepped back a bit, the bunny hopped over to me.

The boy sighed,"we will explain why later, I'm Simon", he greeted,"other wise known as the Mad Hatter". Simon bowed formally,"and this is the white rabbit", he said, referring to the bunny

"I-I'm Nina, Nina Liddell", I stuttered, nervously. Then curtsied at the two, my dress was ripped at one side, exposing a part of my leg. I tried to cover it up, but the hatter noticed.

Simon walked over and knelt down, he took the two separated pieces and put them together,"I will sew this up later, when we get to my cottage". He got up and offered me his hand.

I hesitantly took it and looked back at the rabbit, he explained that at the house we will chat about the matter deeper. We nodded and walked along a path, it slowly faded as we arrived at a cottage. I walked in, it was...cozy, it wasn't the most spacious area I have seen, but it was very nice.

I sat down on a couch, crossing my legs, elegantly. Simon offered me some tea and biscuits, I gladly accepted the offer. "So where am I? Why am I here?", I spouted out questions. I set down my plate and looked at them...