anoucement

sorry if i spelt that wring but i am going to start to write another story its just that i have been thinking about this story in my head for a long time and its going to be a tanjiro harem 

i dont have a name for it yet or a cover but i hope you guys can help me 

its about tanjiro being a demon and his family got killed and yea but he was always a person who loved nature and went out and still did his job but he would always study animals and crystles and gemstones and understanding about his surroundings and his sister learning water breathing and tanjiro is able to eat human food but really only eats sweets and candy. he would always travel and help others and he saved kanae from douma and tanjiro saved rengokus mom and in this story rengokus mom didnt die she was just extremly sick so rengokus dad had to take care of her sand in her condition she was close to death and tanjiro saved her by making a medichine. tanjiro has the ability of heal and create spells/enchantments and barriers with healing powers and the healing is permnate and aswell as his spells and enchanments. 

please vote on if tanjiro gets turned back human or not .

he turns back human

he doesnt turn back human and bes a demon 

another story is a modern era where tanjiro and nezuko live alone and they are rich because tanjiro works two jobs they go to school and the hashiras are students and tanjiro was a famouse singer but he never showed his face or had a concert and he worked at a very very very famouse maid cafe and he never told nezuko what he was doing for jobs and she hung out with friends and things get dramatic.

thank you