あなたは、決して知らない

Tanjiros pov.

They started asking me questions and then I got a bit annoyed and I made my eyes glow like muzan and deeppend my voice and said "is there a problem with me eating what I want"...............

That sent shivers to the uppermoons and they started bowing down and they were scared on what was going to happen because they don't know what happens when he's mad and I just said "w-wait I didn't mean you scare you but please don't ask me so many questions ok" 
They all reply  "y-yes sir"    and  I just reply back "guys really don't be formal I'm sorry let's go back and talk" 

Then we all head back and talk.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What happened with nezuko after they left

now entering file.........
............

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Loading........

Loading
complete

Nezukos pov.

I pasted final selection. I'm glad now I can finally find tanjiro and save him... If he's a demon I'm going to find a cure I'm sure of it. I head back to the hut. "Gosh I'm so sore I can barely walk.' I made it back but I passed out but my urokodaki-san took me in.....
[Time skip]

The swords man came and brought my sword...

Hanganezuka: lets see let's see take out the sword now I wanna see the color change

"Ok"I say. I then take out the sword and it changes colors. I'm very excited to see what color it changes too.

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
They shout. I'm cunfused on why they shouted...

_____________________________________________

What color did her sword turn....