27

MAHIR

My blood boiled when I saw Shaan hugging Bela.I hit him hard not able to control myself.I don't know why I reacted like that.He was their friend but I reacted so violently.

I'm sorry man!

We were going back to our home and Bela was still worried staring at me,
"Bela I'm..sorry for that",I apologized.

"OK..but what happened to you?You are looking worried",she asked and I calmed myself down.

"Nothing Bela..I don't know I saw you and Shaan like that and suddenly...I'm so sorry",I said.

"Mahir?It's nothing like that...why would you think something like this"?Bela asked and now I fucked up.

"No Bela..I dint mean it like that...I'm sorry",I said and she looked away.

She is disappointed with me..fuck even I'm disappointed with myself today!

*****
I was looking at this busy city from my office.I acted like a jerk yesterday.I need to apologize to Shaan as he is Bela's friend.

"Sir...can we have your signatures here"?an employee walked in with some files.

"Ya..sure",I said grabbing a pen.

I read the papers and signed them,
"Please call Annu to my cabin",I said.

"Sir..Annu mam is on a leave today",she said and I was shocked.

"Leave?She took a leave"?I asked.

"Yes sir,she said she was not well",she said and I worried.

"Oh..OK..thank you",I said and she left.

Is she OK?Did something happen to her?

God..no..I need to talk to her!

Fuck..it's better I go and meet her.I should also talk to her regarding her love and all!!

I was on my way to Annu's apartment.I saw her door was ajar when I entered her floor.Why would she open the door like this?

I hurriedly walked towards the door and the scene in front of me made me red.

Shaan?

"Shaan...leave..leave me",Annu was trying to get out of his grip and he was trying to kiss her.

"You mother fucker",I barged towards him and ripped him apart from her.

"You bastard..what the fuck are you doing?"I hissed punching across his face now.

"No..Mahir sir...",Annu shouted when Shaan fell on the ground.

I grabbed his collar and punched straight on his face,
"What the fuck were you trying to do with her..you rouge",I punched him.

He punched me back this time,hard.Making me stumble back,leaving a cut on my lip.

"Shaan..what are you doing"?Annu shouted looking at both of us.

I held his collar and he held my collar,both digging holes at each other,
"Mahir sir..please listen to me..please leave him",Annu said trying to pull Shaan back.

"Shaan please..please hear me out..please Shaan",Annu begged and he left my collar.

"Mahir sir..please..I can explain",she cried and I left his collar,pushing him back.

"What will you explain ha?I saw it with my eye's,he was touching you inappropriately",I shouted and she flinched.

"Sir..it's not like what you are thinking..it's not....",she was saying but Shaan spoke.