Intro/QA

Hello there, dear wattpaders.  Welcome to Nexus. As you might have noticed in the blurb, this is a biweekly contest. Before we start, we would like to introduce you to our mod. Right now, me and Lightingsky is managing this contest as of now. 

If you are interested in becoming a mod, you can always PM or DM us. 

Now what is a biweekly contest?

Bi-weekly means every two weeks. So this contest will be held two times every month. This will give you enough room to work on your graphic and submit in time.

How will this work?

It's really easy to participate in this contest. We will give you a prompt and a deadline of two weeks. You need to finish and submit in time. You can submit in any one of the following method mentioned below:

Post the graphic in your graphic book/portfolio and tag us onum_1234 and Lightingsky in your entry. Tag me separately once in the comments too so that I can get notifications.

You can send the graphic through PM in a link.

You can share a Pinterest link too. We are currently working on our Pinterest and will share the link soon.

If you want to send through any other medium, please let us know beforehand and we will see if we can arrange something.

If you have any questions, please inline comment here. 

So without further ado, lets go on to the rules page. Also kindly vote on this chapter so that more people can discover this contest.