"What's in your head?"

Today me and Lobe decided to hang out together at the mall since be both had something on our mind to vent. Loba has been hangout with me lately since she said she likes how I style my clothes and whatnot, I just said how it depends on my mood but still try to keep it clean.

I waited on the seat for Loba while she ordered drinks that I want while tapping my fingers on the table, suddenly a text popped out of my phone's lock screen. I took it out of my pocket as I unlocked my phone, entering digits and read the messages.

( phone screen)

Wraith - Where are you?

y/n - I'm at the mall, why? Missed me?

Wraith - Yeah right, I just didn't see you the whole day that's all.

y/n - Awwww, you miss me~

Wraith - knock it off already.

y/n - Don't worry, I'll be back and give you cuddles. 

Wraith -  You're not alone?

y/n - Oh yeah, I'm with Loba too. We decided to shop and hang out lol.

Wraith - huh, alright. Have fun I guess, I'll be waiting... For you.

( end of the conversation )

" Hey Beautiful, I got your drink." I looked up as I put my phone down onto the marble table.

" Yeah, thanks." I sighed. " what's wrong?" Loba asked with worry in her tone as she sets down the drinks onto the table.

"Nah, it's just Wraith. She texted me and asked where I was and I told her that I was out with you and she seemed to be uninterested or something." Loba chuckled " Is she jealous?" I scrunched my face when she mentioned the word Jealous. I mean it is possible but I didn't really think it's a thing to feel when you're not dating or just hanging out with another friend. " I mean I see how she looks in your eyes every time you talk to her, how deep her eyes are digging into yours and how she's listens to you mostly you know? It's pretty interesting." Loba took a sip of her drink and rest her head onto her hand. Today, Loba wore a suit-like causal wear. She wore short white suite and red top, showing her slim waist with white pants and gold heels. Still managed to look clean and fancy. I wore a black turtle neck with puffy red jacket with an small Apex Legends logo on the top left side of my chest with black jeans and white shoes. We both wore accessories but of course Loba stands out most which she is really good at. People were staring at both of you and whispering here and there which She doesn't look too phased about it. " Don't you feel weird about the looks that people's giving us?" You changed the topic as you looked around and shrunk into the seat. " you'll get used to it, I loved attention anyways" Loba continued to drink her drink and looked around for the next shop to shop in. " Ugh" Loba groaned. " What?" I looked at her hand and noticed how her nails where slightly worn off from the Battle she got in. " I need my nails done again, I hate it when I get my nail damaged on my battles. What a turn off."

After in total of 4 Hours of shopping and the nail for loba, you decided to get short ones which is convenient enough for you to handle he gun. You stepped into your room with bags I your hands and took it out to lay it on your bed, " What did you get?" You jumped as Wraith stood there  looking at the clothes with curiosity. " OH geez.. it's you." Wraith is quiet with her feet where ever she goes, it's just what she does normally. she laughed abit then apologized as she walked to where you were and sat on the end of the bed. Wraith watches as you do your thing, laying the clothes you've bought on the bed. " You've bought this many?" Wraith chuckled as she shook her head slowly. She loved how happy you were when you finally finished laying out the clothes, " yup " you huff as you crossed your arms. " you like them Renee?" you smiled at her, " wana see me try those?" you asked in excitement. Wraith blushed abit and nodded " yeah sure, i'd love to see that.". 

"uh alright! which one would you like to see me in first?" She pointed to the one that what looked like a tank top and shorts. " alrighty, don't look~" you winked. Wraith rolled her eyes playfully as she snickered. She turned around to face the wall, but she could control herself enough to look at the mirror. Her eyes turned white as she didn't want you to know if she's looking at you or not. Her voices told her to look at the wall and stop being a creep, but Renee really couldn't resist. " Now you can look" Wraith turned around and jumped "OH GOD Y/N" she immediately covered her eyes as she hold out a hand for you to stop. You were bending down with you ass towards her as you try to slip your pants up, shaking it a little for the show. " what? it's not like you weren't fighting yourself not to look at me right?" you smirked as you finally finished slipping your shorts up and letting it there loose. "Uh- uh" You walked towards her and sat on her lap and rest your hands on both of her shoulders as her arms wrapped around you by itself. You raised your brows and looked at her arms " I- I don't know why it did that." The embarrassed face that she had on her made you amused as you got close to her " cat got your tongue?". " Look I'm sorry for taking a peek, I just couldn't... resist." Wraith looked away when she said the last part as you moved her face back to where your eye were at and you looked at each other for a few seconds before crashing your lips onto hers. Renee was shocked at first but she responded to the kiss as she kissed you back. She tightened the hold on your waist, Wraith moved her arms away and uses her hands to grab your hips as she squeezed it alittle. You released a small whimper into the kiss which made Wraith the groan in sexual frustration and moved one of her hands onto the back of your neck the deepen the kiss as she bite your bottom lip. You hissed to the sensation of the bite and threw your head back as Wraith moved down to your neck and bite them lightly making marks on your neck. Because of the balance, she switched positions with you so you would be on your back and she'd be above you. You took a look at her panting figure, her eyes were so deep. You can tell that she was trying to hold herself back, but you distracted her by sliding your hands around her waist area. Her stomach was slightly exposed since you moved your hand there so she held you wrists and put them where it should be, above your head. " Are you sure?" She looked at you with worried eyes, but you didn't answer and kissed her instead. " What's in your head? Do it." You gave her a challenging look as you tilt your neck to give her more access to your neck and she looked at it while feathering her finger down your neck and slowly chokes them. "This... this is not me." Wraith shook her head. " Then why are you doing it hm? I know the looks you've been giving me Renee. Here I am, so take it." You're words convinced her as she tightens her hold on your neck " Right.... I wont be gentle..."