𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Seo-jun Kim // Kim Seo-jun𝐀𝐠𝐞: 18 years old𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 6'1ft // 185

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 18 years old
𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 6'1ft // 185.42cm
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: Male
𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Korean

꧁꧁꧁𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐨-𝐣𝐮𝐧꧂꧂꧂

★ He is born and raised in Seoul, South Korea.

★ His Biological mother died because of a car accident when he was 15 years old hence, resulting in depression and grief.

★ He dyed his black hair with a light golden blonde when he was 17 because his Mother has natural light Blond locks while his father has black hair.

★ He has a LOT of admirers from both genders back when he was still in Korea as well as in Japan.

★ Before his mother's death, he used to be an outgoing and cheerful boy with a positive attitude but after her death, his personality drastically changed, he rarely speaks, has a spiteful attitude, infrequent interactions and is often seen alone by himself.

★ He doesn't have a strong bond with his Father, He is mostly a Mama's boy and has high respect for Ladies/women and hardworking people.

★ Seo-jun has a mixture of a bad boy and a mysterious persona which makes people drawn to him without his knowledge.

★ His father is a VERY wealthy man, his father is a tycoon with a Multi-billionaire conglomerate business and his late Mother owns a famous 5-star restaurant with multiple franchises all over the world but it was handed to her younger sister after passing away.

✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘
IF YOU'RE UNFAMILIAR WITH YANDERE SIMULATOR I RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH THIS VIDEO FIRST BEFORE READING THE STORY FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING.

(Yandere Simulator Male Rivals by:
Yandere dev)
(Picture from above is not mine.)