𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝟐

Hello! - KoreanHello! - Thoughts Hello! - Japanese ✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

Hello! - Korean
Hello! - Thoughts
Hello! - Japanese
✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘✘

3rd P.O.V.
The young latter didn't utter a single word towards his father throughout the entire flight and car ride, he feels upset and dejected leaving his closest friends behind as well as the house that he grew up in back in Korea.

"Seo-jun, you can't ignore me forever. Listen Jun-ah, I already acknowledge my mistake and I'm sorry for not telling you about this, can you please forgive me?"

'Seo-jun' didn't spare his father a glance and ignored him, he plugs his AirPods in his ears and proceeded to stare through the window car admiring the Sakura Petals falling from the tree.

His father sighed in defeat knowing that his son will ignore his apology and probably his whole existence, thus, he sat there in his seat quietly occupying himself with a small T.V. In front of him while waiting to arrive at their destination.

✧✧✧

"Mr. Kim, we have arrived."

Finally, after 2 hours of sitting and waiting inside the car, they successfully made it in front of a Large Mansion. (𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎)

The young latter's eyes widen in shock at the sight of the Castle-like house while staring through the window's car 'it's as big as our house in Seoul and Daegu."

"So, do you like the new house, Jun-ah?"

He turned his head around meeting the Gaze of his father with his usual grin, 'I can't deny it, the house is really beautiful and well designed.' he nodded his head earning an even bigger smile from the Man next to him.

"That's great! I knew that you would like it!"

His father beamed happily like a child who received candy from his mother which made the blonde male groaned mentally.

Two figures of men wearing black suits opened the door beside Seo-jun and the other door beside his father, they both bowed in 180 degrees when he and his father step outside the car.

"Welcome home Mr Kim And Young master!"

They were greeted with their local Japanese dialect from the maids and Butlers from left to right.

Luckily, Seo-jun taught himself Japanese thanks to his late mother who has a hobby of learning new languages when she visits another country, his father knows how to speak Japanese as well because of his Step-grandfather who is Japanese.

"Hunny! Seo-jun-kun! Over here!"

Both of their attention turned to the brunette woman standing on the front porch waving her right arm with a toothy grin.

"Come on Jun-ah."

He wrapped his left arm on his Son's broad shoulders and pulled him along making him stumble slightly on his feet as they walk.

"I'm so happy to see you, Dear!"

He sighed in relief after his father released him, He stood there with a 'smile' that he could muster after seeing his dad hug the brunette woman as well as the brunette Male beside her who he assumes to be his Step-brother.

Seo-jun silently stood behind his father while studying the two brown haired figures in front of him.

The Brunette Woman is Suzuki Hana a 40-year-old woman with a youthful face. She has straight medium brown hair, a fair complexion, a pair of almond-shaped eyes with bright hazel iris, a button nose shape, a red-pinkish bottom heavy lips and a soft round face.

The boy beside Suzuki Hana is Suzuki Haru, Hana's 16-year-old son and Seo-jun's younger Step-brother. He has messy brown Locks with bangs that covers his eyebrows, a pair of round shape eyes with blue iris, an upturned nose shape, pinkish thin lips and a soft round face.

"I'm really happy to see you again hun, and I'm glad to see your 'Son' Seo-jun."

He slightly flinches when their gaze turned to him, he did his best to smile genuinely at her and her son.

"It's nice to meet you 'Mom', I'm glad that father found a very lovely woman, and I'm also happy that I get to finally see my younger brother." The brunette woman laughed softly.

"Goodness, I feel so relieved and glad to hear you call me Mom! I was so nervous that I might make a bad impression on you, you are such a nice and handsome young man just like your father told me." The woman chuckled happily now that her anxiousness has disappeared.

He chuckled as well to ease the unfamiliarity of having a new mother to accept in their family after his mother's death 3 years ago. For him, this situation is too fast.

"Seo-jun I want you to meet my son, Haru, he is 2 years younger than you I hope that the two of you can get along as brothers from now on."

Haru gulped nervously trying to brush away the anxiety he feels before speaking.

"H-hello 兄さん."

Seo-jun notices how anxious and timid Haru spoke as well as how he tried to avert his gaze from him And it made him feel a little awkward so he planned to make the young brunette feel comfortable around him as best as he could.

"I'm glad to finally see my younger brother, I've always wished to have a younger sibling when I was a kid and now my wish came true, it's nice to finally meet you 弟."

The cheek of the brunette male can rival a tomato when he saw his 'older brother' smiling softly at him with his scarlet eyes glistening Brightly like pools of water. He felt a fluttering feeling in his chest, the smile made his worries disappear, a grin that can melt anyone's heart and feel butterflies in their stomach.

"-ru, Haru, HARU!"

The brunette male snapped not realizing that the blonde male was yelling at him.

"Ah! I-I'M SORRY!"

Haru kept bowing trying to apologize to the older Male in front of him hoping that he will be forgiven for his unawareness, he didn't mean to stare for too long, he didn't even realize that he was being drawn from the Blonde male's alluring expression, he felt embarrassed after realizing it.

"야, It's okay, Stop apologizing you did nothing wrong."

The brunette Boy flinch when he felt a pair of big hands clutching his arms, he looked up to see his brother staring down at him with a small soft grin on his lips, he felt small while standing in front of Seo-jun and silently cursing at himself for being 5'6ft while his older brother is 6'1ft. 'Oh to be tall.'

"Oh My~, please pardon my little Haru, he can be clumsy sometimes, I hope you forgive him Seo-jun."

Seo-jun released his clutch on Haru and bowed his head slightly before 'smiling'.

"No, it's okay 'Mom', Haru didn't do anything wrong," he assured her.

"My~, I'm so glad that you're Such an Understanding person, Seo-jun, just like your father."

"I can't believe I'm hearing this. My father being an understanding person? I wished he were."

"Now that it's settled why don't we go inside and eat Lunch together."

Seo-jun's father spoke with a gleeful tone, They all agreed and walk together to the grandiose Mansion.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
•兄さん - Nīsan - Older Brother
•弟 - Otōto - Younger Brother
•야 - Ya - Hey