Omori emotions x Reader part 3

You and the crew finally get out of the neighbors room and explore vast forest. You wonder how would the others react to Omoris emotions alive I guess. You arrive at the playground and spot Mari and Basil. "Hey Mari! Hey Basil!" They look over to you and the others. They looked shocked.

"Woah who are these new friend you have?" They look like Omori weird" she smiles. "Oh this is Pink, Red, and blue!" You introduce them to her. "Nice to meet you all!" Mari gets up and shakes hands with them. Basil just sits there confused.

"We'll don't just stand there let's have a picnic" she pats a seat next to her. We all sit around and eat food that Mari had in her basket. Kel had an idea. "OH Why don't we take picture together!" Kel smiles widely. We all turn to Basil. "So how about it Basil?" You spoke in a soft tone. "S-sure" he pulls out his camera and takes a picture of us.

He hands you the picture he took. "Aww we look cute!" Aubrey complements the picture that Basil took. "I'm glad you like it Aubrey" Basil smiles softly.
We decided to head off and show pink red and blue around. A sprout mole is spinning around.

"Heyyyyyy what is that Y/N?" Pink looks fascinated. "That's a sprout mole they're nice" Pink looks at the sprout mole intensely. Then turns back to you. "Oh ok thanks for explaining Y/N!" Pink smiles widely. Red rolls his eyes and blue tears up a bit. "We'll lets continue on"

Pink holds your hand. Red noticed what pink was doing so he decided to grab your other hand. Blue starts to tear a bit and shoved pink out of the way and hugs your arm. Pink gives him a death glare. Blue starts to cry and covers his face with your shirt. "It's ok blue what's wrong?" "P-pink is making me uncomfortable" you look over to pink looking innocent. "Pink can you be nice to blue please" Pink nods. Omori is seeing all this. He doesn't like the fact that pink, red, and blue are all ready attached to you. He really wants your attention. But doesn't know how to.

(Hey sorry if this chapter is short AND AGAIN I'm sorry for not writing another chapter it's cause I'm busy with school or don't have motivation to work on it but I'll try to update the story more and also thank you for waiting patiently for the this chapter to come out)