Omori x reader

Soon enough Omori was starting to get jealous because of the his other emotions getting your attention.

Once everyone decided to call it a day they decided to head back. "Ah today was fun wasn't it?" Kel puts his hand behind his head. Everybody lets out a light hum as in a way of saying yeah. Once everybody went back to the neighbors room. Omori wanted to talk to you.

"Hey Y/N can I speak to you in private" Omori has the same blank face as before but he looks softer. "Yeah sure" Omori takes your hand and opens the door to white space. "So what was it you wanted to talk about?" Omori puts his arms around your waist. You were taken back by this but you chose to embrace it. "Y/N do you like them more than me?" Omori still had his arms around you. You hadn't payed much attention to Omori as much as you used to. You were busy paying attention to the others instead of Omori.

You turn back to face Omori and wrap your arms around him. "I'm sorry Omori I really am" you felt bad for him cause he doesn't really speak that much around the others. You had an idea. "How about I make it up to you I'll spend a whole day with you and I can keep your emotions busy with Aubrey, Kel, and  Hero how does that sound?" Omori looks up at you and smiles a little "yeah that sounds wonderful"

It was already night so you and Omori decided to sleep together and the next day you'd hang out together.

The next day
You wake up to see Omori already up waiting for you to wake up. Was he watching me sleep? Doesn't matter anyway today is a big day so might as well get it started. "Good morning Omori" He smiles and pulls you up. "Good morning Y/N" You smile and look over at his laptop. He was making a list of some sort. "Hey Omori what's the list on your computer for?" He looks over at his laptop

"Oh yeah I'm making a list of what we can do together" He gets the laptop and shows it to you. Wow the list is long how did he think of all these ideas in a day. "Well what do you wanna do first Omori?" He grabs your hand and flings the door open. Surprisingly Aubrey, Kel, Hero, and Omoris emotions are gone. Maybe they went somewhere.

The gangs pov.
"Okay so in the mean time while Y/N and Omori are working things out we need to distract Blue, Pink, and Red" Aubrey, Kel, Hero huddle up and talk about what their going to do.

Mean awhile with Omori emotions.
Pink, Blue, and Red also huddle up in a group. "Okay I don't know what they're planing but it could be something bad" Pink states. "I hope not" Blue looked a little worried. "I agree with Pink I think they're trying to distract us from Y/N" Red looks back at Pink. " I say we make a plan" Pink smiles mischievously.

Back to Aubrey and the gang.
"OH I have an idea how about we go to that restaurant and stay there until we're full then Pink, Red, and Blue can have a sleepover how does that sound?" Kel and Hero nod in agreement . "Alright let's do it then" Aubrey rubs her hands together.

Back to Omori and Y/N.
You and Omori are at the forest with pretty flowers and crystals and a bench, so as an ice cream truck. "Wow Omori this is beautiful" your eyes glow up. Omori smiles from your reaction. "I just found it myself while I was exploring but I'm glad you like it Y/N" you smile at his comment. "We'll we're do you wanna start?"

You look around and scan the area. "OH can we start where the flowers are!" Omori looks at the direction you were looking at "sure we can" You both walk towards the pile of flowers and saw one you liked. "Omori look at this one!" You picked a white flower. "This one looks cute just like you Omori~" you tease him. He blushes from you're comment.

He picks up a (whatever color you like) flower and puts it in your hair. "That one reminds me of you" You take the flower from your hair and look at it. "Aww Omori it's cute!" He blushes a bit. "Thanks"

You both spend a few hours in the forest spending time with each other having a laugh here in there holding each other in they're arms. It's night and you two decide to go back to white space. "It's getting dark we should go back Y/N" you nod and start walking back.

Eventually you both make it back and crawl through the tree stump. Then you see Pink, Blue, Blue, Aubrey, Kel, and Hero in the neighbors room. Pink, Blue and Red sprint at you. "Y/N!!!!!!! IVE MISSED YOUUUUU!!!!" Pink wraps his arms around your waist. "Y/N I'm so glad your back" Red hugs your arm. Blue does the same as Red. Omori rolls his eyes and drags you back to whitespace. "Y/N!!!! Wait for me!!" Pink, Blue, and Red run after you. Aubrey, Kel, and Hero just stand there in silence. "They really are something huh?" They all nod.