9-Dreamland

Hi I seriously need ideas, my brain is so dead from the heat that I don't even have enough brain cells to think properly, good day and enjoy this chapter please! :)

Tommy POV:
I woke up in a black room, though there was a light over me, I was in a chair and, 'handcuffed?!' I thought to myself, I then heard a laugh, "Who are you!" I shouted at the darkness around me, "Oh Tommy calm down it won't hurt" I heard someone say, it started getting cold and I could see snow falling around me, I felt a scarf of some sort around my neck, it was dark and it looked like I was in a tower, well the ruins of a tower, I wanted to leave but something was holding me down so I looked around the chair and saw how I was attached to the chair by pieces of metal welded to the chair, the pieces prevented me from leaving the area. "Goodbye Tommyinnit!" I heard a screech after the voice said his last word, I looked up and saw lighting striking ever so close to me until it did, but I was still alive so I looked around and found nothing, "Thank god" I sighed, "Goodbye" I heard a terrifying laugh after as a man in green ran up to me and slashed his sword into my heart, the last thing I heard was a maniacal laugh.

I woke up in panic, "Fuck!" I screamed, "what in the world happened?" I asked myself, "don't sleep, don't sleep, don't sleep..." I said to myself for the rest of the night, I was terrified.

Technoblade POV:
"Haha like I said Technoblade never dies!" I said to everyone around me, "Well we will see" a voice said, "What?" I asked, "Goodbye Technoblade!" I heard as someone tried to kill me with an axe, "haha missed!" I said in triumph, a "Goodbye" was last thing I heard as a sword went through me and I collapsed to the floor.

"Nooooo!!" I shouted as I woke up from my nightmare, "did i just die?" I said as put my hand on my heart, "no it was just a nightmare" I said to myself, I tried to get to sleep but it didn't work in the end so I just read a book till the morning.

Tubbo POV:
It was a beautiful Monday evening and I was waiting for Ranboo, he finally arrived but he brang someone with him, the figure was beautiful, she had black wavy hair, and red short dress and golden high heels, I guessed it was his sister, "hey Ranboo I didn't know you had a sister!" I said cheerfully, "Sorry what?" He said, "The girl with you is your sister right?" I asked confused, "Haha, no she's my girlfriend, we've been dating for a month." He said, after I heard that my heart broke into a million pieces, 'he has a girlfriend and he didn't tell me, am I not important to him?' I thought to myself, I then saw nothing.

I woke up in a white room, there was a man with a gun and Ranboo was there with his girlfriend, "Goodbye Tubbo!" I heard Ranboo and his girlfriend said, I saw a sword and tried to get it but the trigger was pulled but I missed it,then the man grabbed the sword and said, "Goodbye" as he plunged the sword in my stomach and I collapsed to the floor. The last thing I remembered that the man was on green and he had a mask.

I woke up to see Ranboo cuddling me in my bed, it took me time to get back to sleep but I felt his warmth on me and it made my happy, so snuggled in his hoodie for comfort and finally got to sleep.

Ranboo POV:
I was waiting for Tubbo in the living room, he finally came but he had some girl with him I guessed it was one of his sisters he invited, "Hey Tubbo, so who's this, one of your sisters?" I asked, "You're funny, but this is my girlfriend" He said, 'girlfriend? When did he get a girlfriend? Why did he not tell me, am I not important to him anymore?' I thought to myself, "Sorry I need to go" I said, "Ok, well goodbye Ranboo!" I heard his girlfriend laugh maniacally, it hurt me, I ran to the kitchen and tried to find a knife but they were all gone, I turned around to see a man in green pointing a knife close to me, "Goodbye" I heard as he stabbed me in the heart, somehow it wasn't painful, maybe when his girlfriend laughed at me it broke my heart and couldn't feel pain anymore.

I woke up in a mess, I felt a small body on my chest, it was Tubbo, I sighed in relief and tried to get to sleep but I couldn't so I cuddled Tubbo tightly and I felt him cuddle me after, so I was happy he stilled thought I was important to him, so I was able to sleep till morning.

Jschlatt POV:
I woke up in my room and had my friends around me, I was happy they were here. A man in green had a diamond sword for some reason, after a while they all had to leave, so I said my goodbyes and they all left except the man in green, "Hey you know you kinda need to leave" I told him, no response, "Hello?" I asked, he didn't respond or budge, after a while of telling him to leave he finally spoke up, "Do you care about your friends?" He asked me, "Well yeah, there fun to be around" I answered him, "Do you think they care about you?" He said in a deep voice, "Yeah why?" I asked, "Why would they leave so quickly?" He asked, "Maybe they had something to do" I answered, "Well I know what they actually think of you" he said, "They have told me so many times" he told me in his deep voice, he grabbed his sword and before I could ask him what he forced the sword through my skin, "And this is what they told me to tell you before you go, 'goodbye Jschlatt!'" he shouted, I felt my heart shatter, "This isn't true" I said, "Goodbye" a voice said from behind the man in green, all I could see was a broken mask with a smile on it.

I woke up minutes later, "Shit, that scared me a bit" I said to myself, I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't so I just stayed up on my phone until sunrise came.

Clay POV:
"George!" I screamed as I saw George, take a knife and hurt himself, I wanted to run to him but I felt like I had no muscles or something, I then heard a laugh from behind me, "George, I didn't know you were going to do that"
Someone said, "Clay how could you betray me like that!" He shouted as he cut deeper into himself, "George! Please stop!" I shouted, but it felt like someone made me say it.

I looked up to see stings holding my limbs in place, it was like I was a puppet. "George, do it" I heard the same voice from before say, I looked back at George to him cutting himself more, it was like he wanted this, I heard a maniacal laugh from behind me, "Goodbye Clay" This voice sounded familiar, George, it was George but why him, why would he say that, "Burn him" a voice from above me said, I heard scissors cut the string holding my limbs and I was falling into a black void.

Cliffhanger!
Buh bye

~1311 words~