"i still like you all the same"- chapter Two

A/N

saddle up, get ya snacks, and deff get some water you thirsty whores.

Includes the following:

mouth covering.

Blood licking/eating.

rawdogging.

Choking, slapping, spitting.

overstimulation.

loss of virginity.

cliffhangers cause i need to get atleast something out.

some of these things will be in the next chapter instead...lets call it 2 .5

It was only a few seconds before he pulled away, some of your blood was smeared on his chin. You decided to be bold and lean in, licking it off. He let go of you arm and took his hand up, cupping your face and kissing you. For a first kiss it was rather passionate. It wasn't to long before he pulled away, out of breath. "Fuck..." He groaned out , "You sure do know how to make a guy want you, huh?" you could feel your face heat up, he wants me? you thought to yourself as you smiled abit.

"come on," he began as he stood up and took your undamaged hand in his. "lets go somewhere we wont get caught, eh?" you nod as he begins walking and you follow quickly behind. he walks up to a locker, and opens it. its surprisingly more roomy than it looks. big enough for someone to get on their knees to do a certain act or two. As he began to let your hand go he slowly opened the locker and gestured for you to go inside first, and so you did. He moves inside after you do and closes the door behind him, not even a second after doing so he puts his hand on the back of your head and pulls you into a passionate kiss once more. This time though, it was more heated. he takes his other hand down and puts it on your waist, gently pulling you into his crotch and ever so slowly grinding against you as he lets out a small groan into your mouth. fuck you thought to yourself as you put your hand over his, gently squeezing as you pull away from the kiss. "are we really gonna do this?" you whisper to him, "what if it catches us?" he tilts his head and begins "if what catches u-" he nods his head slowly as he realizes, "oh, I have a hand for a reason doll. "he holds up his hand and wiggles his fingers. you raise your eyebrow abit, confused as to what he meant by that. you shrug slightly, not really wanting to focus to mush on it as the heat growing between your legs was getting overwhelming.

Just then he hooks his fingers under your shirt and slowly begins to pull it up, in case of protest. you let him, lifting your arms as much as you can in this semi-tall locker. he throws your shirt to the floor and begins kissing up and down your body, causing you to let out a few small moans in the process. it wasnt too long before both of your clothes were off nothing underwear were left. he begins to speak between kisses on your neck. "so, heres how its gonna work. we're gonna use the colors for this okay?" he pulls away from you and looks you in the eyes, "Green for go, yellow for slow down or give you a break, and red for stop completely okay?" you nod and tug at his underwear as you whine slightly, "Desperate, are we, dear?" you nod once more and he begins to take off his underwear(idrc what you call em, boxers, tighty whities. anything, you can substitute if ya want.) and his dick springs upward, he looks at it and then to you. he can see the anticipation in your eyes as you look at it and then to the floor. "you dont have to give me oral if you dont want to, doll." you sigh and drop your shoulders that you didnt even realize were raised. you hated the thought of giving a guy a blowjob, it grossed you out just thinking about it, terrified you even. "thank you," you said after awhile. "i really didnt want to." he smiled and shook his head slightly, "no biggie, doll. this night is all about you." you smiled and sighed once more. hes perfect.

he reached down and hooked his fingers on your underwear and pulled them down as he leaned down to pull them off completely. he kissed up your leg, and up until he reached your chest, he began to gently grope one of your breasts and pulled away. "you're gorgeous doll, do you know that." you smile, unsure of what to do. "i-" just as you begin to speak he takes his finger down and begins rubbing your clit, slowly, but with enough pressure to drive a moan from your mouth. "fuck, Leon" you moan quietly as he picks up the pace, this went on for awhile until you felt yourself nearing your end. You grab his shoulders and squeeze for support as you begin to feel your legs begin to shake. "I'm so clos-" just as you begin to speak he stops and his fingers immediately enter your mouth, you're able to taste yourself. "nuh-uh, doll. Not yet." he smirks as he wiggles his fingers in your mouth, making sure you clean his fingers off completely.

He pulls his fingers from your mouth and pushes you against the back of the locker and picks you up, putting your legs around him and his hands on your ass cheeks to hold you up. You could feel his dick rest against your entrance. "please..." you let out a breathy moan, he knew that this was a signal to proceed. he began to enter you, surprised at how tight you were. you let out a small whimper of pain, it was your first time after all. maybe i should have said something. you thought to yourself. "you're so tight, Y/N." he groaned, pushing himself even further in. "s-stop, ow! red, red!" the pain was getting worse the more time went on, was it supposed to hurt this bad? no, it couldn't. he immediately pulled out and set you down, holding your waist for support. "are you alright, Love?" he asked, care and concern in his voice. "No...well, yeah. it just hurts, alot." he looked confused for a moment before he realized. "First time?" he said with a reassuring look on his face. You nod and look down ashamed. he sticks his pointer finger under your chin, "i still like you all the same." he smiles as he pulls your chin up to look at him. you smile and sigh, relieved that he still seemed to want to fuck you, that he didn't think you were gross or unexperienced. That he still liked you.

A/N:

Sorry for another cliff hanger, i need to get something out, its been 7 months. sorry :").