Part 2.5- 'That's my girl'

Read previous chapter to see what this one involves.

He took his finger away from your chin as he took his hand and put it onto your cheek, looking into your eyes before pulling you into a kiss once more. After a few minutes, he pulls away, both of you breathless. "Do you have fantasies, doll?" he starts "anything you desire for me to fulfill?" he uses his thumb to gently caress your cheek, looking into your eyes. fuck, did you like him, you could feel yourself starting to fall for him already. You nod as you look down, avoiding his eyes. "uhm..." you pause and he lets out a little 'hmm?'  You continue "i want it rough, really rough." you say as you look up at him, trying to read his reaction. A warm smile crosses his face as he gently takes his hand and pulls his thumb across your lip, "i can do that, doll. No worries." you sigh, relieved to have him understand.

it wasn't too long before you guys were back at it, he was kissing you up and down once more. He turns you around harshly and pushes you up against the back of the locker. He takes his hand and spits in it, using said hand to stroke his dick before lining it up at your entrance once more. He took it slow, only putting the tip in then some more, and then some more until he was filling you up. You let out a small squeak as he pushes himself all the way in. "Are you alright, doll?" He begins, "What's your color?" You pause for a moment before letting out a quiet "G-green." you manage to say through all the thoughts swimming through your head. fuck, was he big. you've never taken anyone else before to be able to compare, but he felt like he was award winning. After a few seconds he began slowly moving out, then back in, and back out in a smooth rhythm. All the while, still asking your color and if you were okay. He was sweet like that, he didn't care about his pleasure, only yours.

It wasn't too long before the pain subsided and you began to feel pleasure, moans escaped your lips as this happened. "fuck-" you moan out quietly. you suddenly feel his hand close around your throat as he pulls you up so the back of you is flush with his front as he continues to fuck you. "We gotta be quiet now, remember doll?" he whispered in your ear. fuck, yeah, right. we're in a trial, the killer, the others, all that good stuff. you thought to yourself. "I'm sorry, I forgot." you say back, just loud enough so he could hear you. "color?" he asked as he slowed down abit, he wasn't going too fast to begin with, it was a steady pace. "Green." you say in reply. "So i can go abit faster..." he began "rougher, even?" you nod "yes." he goes faster, it was clear how much he wanted you, how much he wanted to violate you. But, he was a gentleman and it was all about you until you got used to it. his hand squeezes on your throat as he begins to speak once more, this time it was more strained, as he held him self back. "yes...what?" you pause, confused for a moment, but as his hand squeezed even tighter you began to realize. "Yes, Sir." his hand released slightly before he picked up speed, his other hand cupped one side of your face and aggressively yanked it over to look at him "that's my girl~" he cooed before forcing your mouth open and spitting inside of it. "go ahead and swallow that for me, now. alright, doll?" you nod eagerly "yes, sir." you do as you were told and swallow his spit. "Good girl." he smiles and let your face go, this was new. sorta scary as well, but you were somehow into it seeing as it was your first time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry everything has been taking so long to get out, i lost motivation and then honestly forgot i had this story at all.