Those Green Eyes

“Willy! Please... You know I'm not interested in Royal ball."

A young prince said with annoyance filled in his eyes.
"But your majesty...You have to meet with Princess Amaris!"

Willy a butler, begged the prince, making him sign in defeat. Of course, he doesn’t want his favorite butler to be disappointed of him.

"Fine J-just prepare me my horse. I need some fresh air."
Butler Willy smiled and bow as the prince left the hall, straight towards the royal garden.

__________________@Royal Garden

“Your majesty, you have to drink this vitamins, Your majesty, you have to eat this up… blah blah. What a life…”

Said while kicking a tiny innocent stone near him.
Even though he's a prince, he prefers to stay freely. He is for sure sick of his prince charming life which everyone will always praises him for being handsome and being a royalty but never care to ask how he’s feeling and how his life was. Among everyone, Butler Willy is the only one he can talk well with in this whole castle. But on the other way, people aren't wrong though. His visual is stunning that every girl could fall from grace. That’s the one truth which he can’t blame of.

"Your majesty, Here's your royal horse and make sure you get back before the sun set for dinner”

“ I know Willy…I know.”
  Said as he hopped on his horse.

   “ Let’s go girl.”

Ordering the horse and there he left to a place. Going there became one of his daily routines. That  place where he can stay with peace, where his stress is released everyday.

That one place where his angel also awaits,named...
                              ‘Ms. Y/n’

_________________@Another Castle

There another big castle, which inside built with totally gorgeous decorations. Walking across that beautiful hall, a girl carried a tray with a glass of milk on it. She is now heading to a room where her princess should be now laying on her bed.

   “Princess Amaris? Are you awake?”
   “Come in.”

A voice returned as a sign for her to go inside.

   “Time to drink healthy milk, Princess.”

A girl put the tray she brought on the desk beside Princess Amaris’s bed.

     “Thank You Y/n.”

She drank in one shot as y/n watches her from side.

     “Princess, I wonder what you gonna wear for tomorrow’s royal ball. Is there any color of dress in your mind?”