Tortured Boy

Um.... hello.

yes. i am aware it has been over a month. well.

i would like to blame it on school. but i wasnt in school for most of that month.

but i got a job

then my parents made me quit

but its fine

really

its fine

yeah.

ANYWAYYYYSSSS HELLLOOOO THERE MY LOVELIES

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE MEMORY YOU MADE THIS SUMMER?!?!??!

OKAY SO HERES WHATS GOING D O W N

I WAS ON PINTEREST (yes i have a pinterest account its nothing interesting, but lemme know if you want the account name) 

AND I SAW SO MANY FREAKING WRITING PROMPTS THAT I HAD TO TRY

so

HERE WE ARE

Summary: Peter is kidnapped (surprise surprise) but instead of being the scerd (yes i spelt it like that on purpose) little boy we all know we love, he's sarcastic and it really pisses the dude off.

SO LETS GET INTO IT

*************************************************

Well. This is nice.

I, Peter, was just having a lovely day. Until this douche came outta no where and snatched me off the streets. Like, who does this guy think he is?

"Hello... Spiderman."

"Hello... Weirdo." Guys, I'm funny.

"I guess you're wondering how I know who you are.... aren't you?"

"Not really, but I am wondering... where are you from?"

The guy spares me a puzzled glance before answering hesitantly, "Here and there."

"Oh I've heard that's nice, I think I've been there. How about... what do you do for a living? Ya know, other than kidnapping kids."

"This and that."

"Oh wow, thats fascinating, okay well, have you ever-?" He cuts me off. 

Literally, with a knife to my throat.

"Now and then..."

"Wow, you are just full of information, aren't you?" I struggle.

He lets out an exasperating sigh, "Just tell me where the heroes are hiding, or I'll slit your throat right here and now."

"You don't scare me."

"Then why's your heart beating so fast?" He looks at me as if he's won.

Yes, I'm terrified, there is a freaking knife on my neck, but I can't let him know that.

"Cause, you're kinda cute." I wink.

He looks taken aback and for a split second, the knife loosens, just enough for me to shove him away and grab the knife.

Before I can, I feel a sharp pain near the left side of my ribcage. That's always a pleasant feeling.

"Well, that was very rude."

"I'm not known for being nice." He snarls back.

I roll my eyes, "Alright 'bad boy', show me what you got." I mock.

He lunged at me with his fist out-stretched as if to hit me square in the nose.

Well, not today.

I grab his wrist, right before impact and send it away from my face, bringing the rest of his body with it.

I land a sturdy punch on his nose causing his eyes to water and his head to whip to the side. Ewwwww he got blood on my forehead. Gross. I try to wipe it off, but I'm pretty sure I just spread it around. Im gonna need a shower after this.

I kick him in the stomach just to make sure he'll stay down for a little while.

I walk out of the "lair" if you can even call it that. It's the same dumb stereotypical abandoned warehouse outside town. 

Kids these days am I right?

I enter the compound holding onto my ribcage hoping it doesn't bleed all over my pants. I mean my shirt is nice, but its replaceable, these pants, these pants are new. And I like them. Not to say I don't like this shirt, but... well I don't, at least not as much as these pants.

I walk over to the elevator and press the button. My ocd makes me move towards the stairs. After a solid thirty seconds of waiting for the elevator, its taking too long, the stairs would be faster.

I run up the stairs ready for a nap and some hot pockets. When I walk into the apartment, well suite, or whatever Mr. Stark likes to call this place, I hear frantic voices and scampering feet.

"HellllllOooOO?" I knock on the wall watching as the all come to a stop and stare at me.

"Peter! We were so worried!" Wanda shouts.

I look around expecting similar expressions from the others, except they all have these shocked looks on their faces. Pale as a frickin snow man.

I follow their gazes to find the blood stain on my t-shirt. You know, the one thats now covering the entire left side of my body. Some are looking at my forehead.

I roll my eyes.

"First off, it's blood, not nuclear waste. Get over it. And this,"  I gesture to my forehead, "Isn't mine."

If eyes could pop out of heads, I'm pretty sure theirs would've.

"For pete's sake. I didn't kill anybody," I yawn, "But, I'm going to if I don't have food and a shower, so I'll be back."

*****************************************

This one was so short I'm convinced its probably trash or close to it, but I couldn't think of anything else and thought I should probably end it.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD REST OF YOUR WEEK AND KNOWING ME MONTH

ANYWAYS

MAKE SURE TO EAT AND DRINK SOME WATER STAY SAFE OUT THERE

LOVE YALL

                      Annie