Imagine Thorin kissing you for the first time

You were in Lake town,sitting in the boat that was taking you away from it.

You say next to Bard and his children,fiddling with your fingers nervously.You weren't afraid that you would get hurt,but that Thorin would be hurt.

You had sighed up to go with Thorin on his journey.You had these odd feelings when you were around Thorin.

You would blush when he sat next to you,when you would catch him staring at you,when he would accidentally touch your hand,or when he would do something brave.

He would also do things with you to make it feel romantic like when he sang to you or when he would wrap his arm around you to protect you or when he would take you on walks,just both of you alone.

You sighed at these thoughts sadly,which made Bain,Bard's son ,turn to look at you.He then took her hand and squeezed it gently,trying to make you feel better.

"I will help you find Thorin"He said.You smiled gently and nodded."Thank you Bain"You said.Bain nodded,returning the smile.

Suddenly,when you had drowned into your thoughts again,Bard suddenly jumped off the boat.Your eyes widened.

"Bain!"You called,but Bain ran off with something in his arms.Tauriel turned to look at you."We have to go and get him!"You shouted,standing up.

Tauriel shook her head."we cannot go back.It is too late"She said.You felt tears form in your eyes.

{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}

It was morning by now,and Bard had taken down the dragon.You sighed,following Tauriel and Bard's daughters.

You couldn't help but to keep your mind on Thorin."Y/N!"You then heard someone call.The voice was too familiar for you not to know who it was.

You looked up and grinned widely when you found Thorin running towards you."Thorin!"You shouted back.

You then began to run towards him as well.You got to Thorin and crashed/hugged into him so hard that your lungs lost air,but you didn't care.

You put your hands on Thorin's chest.Thorin then wrapped his arms around you and suddenly smashed his lips onto yours.

blushing furiously,your eyes widened,but you kissed back.All of the Dwarves watched with their eyes widened,but Kili and Fili smirked.

They both new that Thorin had obvious feelings for you.Thorin's kiss was amazing.You began to get butterfly's in your stomach as Thorin wrapped his arms around you tightly.

Thorin then gently pulled away.You looked down at Thorin's lips and bit yours softly."I thought I had lost you"He whispered.

"I'm sorry for scaring you Thorin.I didn't mean to"you whispered back.Thorin smiled gently."As long as your in my arms now.I love you y/n."

You grinned."I love you too,Thorin Oakenshield."Thorin chuckled before kissing you again gently and saying,"Come on.Lets go."